A Short Story: A Beautiful Love :)

As you wake up you realize that your amazing boy friend Niall isn't there to kiss you like he always does in the morning. So you get up and head over to the kitchen as you always do to make Niall breakfast and you realize there are flowers and a note tied to it it reads " babe thanks for always being there for me when I need you happy 5 year anniversary I love you". You run over to your one direction calendar and you read that today ( February 13) is indeed your anniversary with niall. you feel terrible for forgetting so u text niall a short nice little text show how much you couldn't live without him. simple yet effective. so you wash your face and brush your teeth when you get a call from Maura saying to be ready by 5 pm she is ganna pick you up and to be in a fancy dress. so you call up your best friend Eleanor to go shopping. she picks you up in her car and you both go get a dress and you pick up a nice watch for niall and a name encrusted necklace that reads "I love you from the moon back times a billion" so you head on home get ready and Eleanor leaves. Maura comes to pick you up in the fanciest limo you have ever seen. you ask so me and you are ganna have dinner? she replies yes niall didn't want you to be alone on this big day while he is with the band. you feel sad inside but try not to show it so the limo drops you guys off at Nandos as you order Maura gets up and in walks in Niall, the guys, their girl friends, Cher, and your family you think what's going on but niall takes you to the top of the building with every one else following. you stand against the rail and he kisses you hard then he gets on one knee and you start crying. he pops the question and you say yes your both happy. you guys start kissing so hard you fall off the building and die :)

so romantic *.*