The key to happiness

"I love you Cassie." Seth said. He was looking into my eye's. "I always have, and I always will." He smiles warmly and kisses my cheek. "I love you too Seth." I beamed up at him. OH CRAP. "Hey, Aren't you going to be late to work hun?" Seth seemed to have forgotten all about work. He glaned at the alarm clock and groaned.

    "Alright. Well, I guess i have to go now. I'll call you when im on my way home ok Love?"

"Ok. Hurry!" I was laughing.

"Bye! i love you!" He kissed my cheek and shut the front door softly. I was going to tell him that he forgot his cell phone. Oh well..

  I got up and wrapped my robe around me. It's such a nice day outside! Blue skys, The sun's out. It reminds me of the day me and Seth first moved in. I shake my head and laugh att he thought of me trying to lift the couch into the livingroom. I will never forget that. I shook the memory away for the moment and focused on making coffee.

   It was like every morning. I wake up, Put on my robe, And make coffee. Unlike Seth, I had to work later in the day. From 6 pm-3am. Seth goes to work Early in the morning and gets home around 4 pm. Me and him do get to have 1 on 1 time with eachother. It's not like we never see eachother. Also, we had weekends and holidays off.

    He works as a student teacher at the University of Stanford And I on the other hand am a waitress at the Cafe Downtown. If you compared eachothers pay, He's definately Have the higher percentage. I promised myself that i'd get a better job, but its so hard to do that in this town. Maybe me and seth should've moved to a different place. Things surely would have been easier.

  I poured my second mug of coffee and sat on my black furry sofa. I grabbed the remote and turned onto the news channel. This reporter guy stated that Snooki was pregnant. I started to choke on my coffee mid-swollow. I was trying so hard to hold down my laughter but it beat me. I mean, come on! Snooki: Pregnant! I just woke up and thats the first thing i see on television. All I have to say is... 'poor baby!'

   After I got over my laughter, I flipped the channel around to see what was on. There was jack shit! Ugh. Oh, well. So, I finally stuck with watching music videos. A song called 'beauty and a beat' was playing by Justin Bieber.

  The song wasn't even bad! I honestly liked it. I mean, I dont have "Bieber Fever" Or whatever they call that stupid ass thing, But he's a cutie and he's talented. He's Probably rich as fuck too. Fucking chic magnet. I laugh.

 Ending my entertainment, the phone rang 2 times before I could get to it. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

" Hey Cassie!" Well doesnt he sound excited?

" Hey, Jayce! What's Up?"

"Well, I'm going for a shopping spree and after going for lunch. But, i have noone to assist me. So, I thought you'd like to come with me."

"Oh! Of course I'll come! Besides, you will need my style oppinions anyway. So why not?" I was totally teasing him. If you wanted an oppinion on which dress is best, i'd be the person not to ask.

"Oh shush. Knowing that you don't know the difference between and t-shirt and a v-neck, Probably not hunny boo! Haha. But, ok. Ill be there in 20 minutes tops! Be ready."

"Alright. See you then Jayce. Toots!"

"Bye Cassie. Toots!"

Great. Now all i have to find something to wear. Good lord.