1 ~Anything Isn't True Anymore~

Hey, guys here is the first chapter 1, everyone.

{Video: Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark}

{Image: Angle's Outfit}

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Angel's POV

"I am sick of your lying bull crap you come up with the stupidest lies ever last night you said that you couldn't come over because you had some work to do but we both know that isn't true" he just looked at me like I was stupid he just scratched the back of his neck. I really did love him so much but he isn't putting any effort into this relationship.

"Angel why don't you ever listen to me I was telling the truth I had to do some work and it required me from being away from you I'm sorry but I can't control everything" I just looked at him like her was stupid "your lying, Adam you always lie" he just looked at me hurt "Adam you don't love me" he just looked at me with almost tears in his eyes.

"Wow you actually believe yourself don't you well, you know what I don't believe you and while you were at "work" I went to your house and looked around and I found some girls thongs on the floor next to your bed who's are these Adam huh who's are these?" he just looked at me shocked he knew that I caught him and he was going to try his way out of this one.

"Actually you know what Angel you wanna know who's thongs those are" I just looked at him and sighed I really didn't want to know who's those are but I had to know I just looked at him to answer.

"Yes, I do I think I know they are a different women's" he just looked at me he knew that I was sure and set on that he was cheating on me and I was he couldn't deny it. He just looked at me with sympathy "Angel come on you know I love you and I always will"

"Angel, those are yours remember we figured we could use excitement" he just looked at me with pleading eyes I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to do he went to go and touch my arm but I pulled away so he didn't get the chance to touch me "Adam please leave" he just looked at me and sighed and nodded "Angel, I hope you listen to what I am trying to tell you" I ignored him and he left.

I just stood there, frozen not wanting to move anywhere I eventually moved to my phone and dialed my best friends number "Angel what's wrong are you okay" I could almost cry "Alexis I need you right now" she sighed "what did Adam do sweetie" I couldn't hold back anymore I just let it out. I heard her say that she would be right over I think I answered her saying okay I hung up the phone and held the phone tight in my grip I took a deep breath and texted Adam saying that I can't do this anymore and that we should break up.

He just texted back saying fine I just burst into tears he didn't fight for us, I threw my phone on the couch and ran to my bathroom and sick what was going on is it because I am depressed and I haven't eaten anything for the last couple of days.

I heard knocking and I said it was open I heard footsteps making their way towards the bathroom she gasped and looked at me she bent down rubbing my back "Angie what is going on" I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. She helped me up and helped me over to my bed where I sat down where I just looked at my feet feeling sorry for myself when I shouldn't Adam was the one that was doing this to me Lexie looked at me "we are going out get dressed and lets go" I nodded I went to my closet and got my clothes and headed towards the shower.

An Hour Later.......

"I will drive tonight but you can't drink to much, remember you might be called in" I looked at her once we pulled into the parking lot the other girls met us there when we got to the club I saw Sadie, Braydon, and Erin they looked amazing I probably won't be drinking very much I didn't want a bad hangover in the morning I hugged my friends and smiled small "he is such an idiot you deserve better" I smiled and hugged her.

We walked in and started having fun, I had about three mixed drinks, then the rest of the night I had club sodas it was a semi-fun night. About an hour after I cut myself off Lexi started drinking a lot more, she came up to me hugged me "why aren't you having fun" I just looked at her and tried to smile "I don't feel into it tonight Lexi" she looked at me with sympathy and nodded "just one more drink and a dance" I sighed and nodded so she ordered me a tequila and squirt and took me to the dance floor.

It was my favorite song it was by Fall Out Boy I instantly started having fun, I started swaying my hips and dancing and letting loose I felt hands on my hips and looked back and saw a familiar face it wasn't Adam he doesn't know I am here I looked behind me and saw a cute face I turned around and shouted over the music "do I know you" he smirked "you should, we went to high school together, we were each other first" I gasped and then stopped dancing and smiled "Kaden Miles?" he nodded I squealed and hugged him tightly he then whispered in my ear "you always knew how to tease me Angie" I smirked and nibbled on his ear.

"I know where do you think I learned it from" he chuckled I smiled and danced with Kaden more. I loved him when we were together. Hopefully, we can restart. Adam and I couldn't break up on a better day.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hey guys how are you. Hope you like this book. I am redoing my chapters and books certain books that is.

My sister is going to be my editor so hopefully, I can please you guys.

~Samantha <3