Untitled Part 1

Once upon a time there was a little girl that had no idea what she was doing so she went and posted something on the internet like a dumb little biach. She told all her friends what she thought of them whether it was hurtful or not. So I decided that I was going to do that exact same thing.

Cora: "The blond one", "stupid" , and "her" are all names of this person.this is the one who has casts the punishment on all. So if you are hurt and you want to blame someone, blame her. She cannot keep up with her grades no matter what she tells you, has a crush on probably everyone in the class, and is always way too overexcited.

Logan: lost, too tall, and always thinking he's the big swinging dick

Emily: too loud, too short, and can never tell you what she had for lunch

Ceder: the Mexican i enjoy making fun of.

Maggie: once told me that the reason that she is so quiet is because you never plan a murder out loud.

Isaiah: the one that is always trying to impress girls especially one's older than him.

Tony: Can be summarized into a kid that will try to make mine craft real life

Kara: name is pronounced (car/u) always trying to flirt with ceder secretly. "He is too dumb to see that we are meant to be" a quote from -Kara 2015

Dana: Can be called mom for always trying to act like yours weather you're with your real mom or not. Is famous for downing a good time. A lady that is always trying to get the guys an more.

Ethan: Tomato

Sara: One of the biggest tattletales in North Dakota. Possibly the U.S.

Denton: The guy in the corner selling the stuff that you know you shouldn't buy

Torie: HOT MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know what is thought of you all and some peoples opinions may even change after reading this, but it's all in a day's work. So next time that you try to insult others with this stupid website, think again.