The bus ride home

Sitting in seat 18 , for 3 years . Constantly getting bullied . "Lesbian , whore , fat, fake, skank" Ect. As I sit there and take it . Not saying or doing anything for 3 years. I just simply turn the volume on my MP3 player up.

I notice in about 5 minutes I'll be getting dropped off , so I sit there thinking about the Harassment . All the names she's called me , all the fights she's started, all the tears I've cried . And she's the one that caused them . Pointless tears wasted on her. All these years I've made her think she's the bigger person by not sticking up for myself . It wasn't that I was scared . It was that i had no comments . I'm not going to waste my time to deal with her .

We were going down my road . I packed up my iPod , and my jacket and put it inside my backpack .

Should I ? I Asked myself. I'm done making her think she's the bigger man. Making her think she can bully me , and boss people around . I had every intention to . Of corse my bus driver wouldn't care , he's seen what she's done to me in the past 3 years.

clamped my fist together as I stood up . I walked back to her seat . Looking at the smile she just got from an upcoming text on her phone. Raised my fist up , and punched her right in the jaw. Repeatedly. She just sat there, trying to bitch fight me back. Pulling my hair , crying , pouring blood from her nose and her mouth . I can already see the Bruises, scratches , and red marks appearing on her delicate skin . I noticed there was a gash on her cheek , big enough for 5 stitches , that my ring had caused.

I stepped out of her seat , and looked at my buss driver as I was walking down the isle . Giving him a smile , he returned the favor, and i stepped off the buss.

when i got off I grabbed the trash can that had a gun in it . I placed it to my temple as I looked back at the buss. And pulled the trigger. The last thing I seen was my buss , and the brutally beaten girl in seat 22.

All the sudden I'm awaken , by the horrible sound of my alarm clock(;