Part 2

"OH MY GOODNESS" You said out loud. You didn't really care about how loud you were being, plus you were like 1 of 7 people in the room anyways. You couldn't believe who had jst walked into your classroom. It was your best friend Ray from Kindergarten. You recognized him because of the two braids he'd always wear. You just knew it was him instatnly. You turned and faced you and his face looke like he was beyond shocked. You can tell that he had recognized you as well. You both ran up to eachother and embraced the biggest bear hug ever! You couldn't believe what you saw. You thought that your eyes were decieving you.

Y/N: "Omg, Is this real life?"

Ray: * Laughs * " I know right?! Someone pinch me!"

Y/N: * Reaches out to pinch him * 

Ray: " Not really -_- But you look so much older. * Whisper * and sexier.

You ignored his comment and you walked back to your desk. He followed behind you and took the seat that was on the right side of you. You both instantly started catching up on things like, family, sports, etc. 

Y/N: " So hows your mom doing?"

Ray: " She's actually doing better than she was before. She finally got that knee surgery. But too bad I don't live with her anymore, ... How about yours?"

Y/N: " Aww, I hope she's okay. And same here. My mom kicked me out * laughs * I live with my Aunt now. And why don't you live with her anymore?"

Ray: " Seriously? That's crazy and yeah she's fine. * mumbles * And so are you. But we had an 'altercation' ..."

Y/N: " You haven't changed a bit huh? And who's 'WE'? "

Ray: " Well to think about it, I did kinda changed * looks down at his pantsand smirks * and me and her new boyfriend  -_- I can't stand that nigga! "

Mrs. Ortuso: * Writing something on the board with her back towards you guys * " Watch you language."

Ray: " Sorry."

Y/N: " Wow. Well at least you're away from them now right? (: "

Ray: " Yeah, But I miss my moms a lot! And why'd you move out?"

Y/N: " It's a long story, It's kinda like your though ..."

The first bell rang and a couple of people came into the classroom late. 

Mrs. Ortuso: " Jacob, Shayla, Shaun ... I expect you all to be here on time tomorrow. That's not way to start off a brand new schol year. And that goes for EVERYONE!"

They all ignored her and tried to look for a seat. The only seats that were really open were next to mine -_- " Great " I thought to myself. Jacob took the seat on the left of mine and Shayla took the seat right behind me. But as for Shaun he walked right infront of the seat that Ray was sitting in.

Shaun: " I believe you're in my seat." * Talking to Ray *

Ray: " Oh really? Because I don't see anyone's name on it." 

Mrs. Ortuso: " Shaun just have a seat. I'm going to make assigned seats by tomorrow anyways. Plus theres an open seat right infront of Y/N."

Shaun gave Ray the death stare and sat down right infront of me. This is just perfect, I thought to myself. I seating by everyone I strongly dislike ( except for Ray ) 

Mrs. Ortuso took role then began talking to the class about everything that we should expect in her classroom throughout the school year and what things we would need for her class. She also told us about her classroom rules and procedures. After what had seemed like forever she told us that we can talk for the last 5 minutes in her class.