Chapter One

When I was younger I used to believe that nothing could happen. That the world was accepting of people who where different. At the age of 5 I used to believe everything would turn out better but, now I don't think this is true anymore. At a young age people have to learn that life is hell in disguise and the disguise is so well hidden that we call it the perfect Utopia. When children where popping up around the world with supernatural abilities in the year of 2093 everyone started freaking out and trying to control every single supernatural person. The laws first started in France and in Germany, finally the whole world had laws about the supernatural. Today is the 440th year of the supernatural being "gone" Today is the beginning of a new era that is going to change how people look at people who are different....Today is August 10th, 2533.... My name is Braylie A. Crimson and this is the story of how I make a change in this horrid world.
----------- ------------ -----------
Moving as slow as a sloth I make my way towards a door that was rumored to be the gateway to hell. With a very subtle push the door opened with a loud squeaking sound ,hinting that the hinges are old and rusted. As I peered through the now opened area I notice that there are stairs leading downwards. Knowing there was no turning back I walked right in being cautious.