Chapter Three

Okay so I get it your wondering what I mean by the supernatural restriction process. Well whenever a person is found to be a inhuman person aka a supernatural they are forced to wear
a bracelet like thing to keep their abilities to the point that they are somewhat human. Now you are also wondering where the rebels come in,right? Well the rebels are the supernatural that run from the government. The rebels are the people who have also caused a lot of pain towards the restricted supernatural,how...well the government has many different group associations that go after certain supernatural people...these people go to extreme limits to...kill...the rebels. They don't care what they have to do as long as they rid of the problem. They do not really have a name for this but they do have a school for these people,starting from toddler age and ending the school teachings when they turn 19. That's all I can really say for that is all I know about them. Would you ever imagine spending all of your childhood practicing to rid of the power inhabitant person? Soon my thoughts were scattered apart by the door unlocking and the joyful laughing that continued on as they entered towards the....kitchen? "Hey B you here?"the masculine voice of one of my "dearest" older brothers,I introduce to you Rythian Kyi Crimson. The heartthrob to many teenage girls. Finally the younger twin Alistair Leon Crimson , the guy who is shy and popular....yay popular siblings(hint the sarcasm). Let me tell you this Rythian is the kind if person who looks all sweet and kind but he is the polar opposite, now the one who is the sweet and kind one is Alistair,they are like yin and yang. Both Rythian and Alistair have shaggy hair and are the same height of 6'3...but that is all they have in common. Rythian has a light brown hair color and the most hypnotising eye color of hazel. Alistair has blonde hair and the most unusual eye colors...His left eye is a sparkling diamond color and his right eye is a very vibrant orange color,the same color of a lion.
"I'm in the kitchen you dorks!" Yelling loud enough to get their attention, I turned back to the task at hand,figuring out what to have for dinner. "I see you cleaned up are mess,you do know you didn't have to do that...right?"the calm masculine voice of the gentle giant,Alistair.
"Yea but I had to...you guys go thru clothes like a girl who doesn't like the outfit." My reply was short but had enough words to describe how they picked out their clothing of the day."No we do not....we just want to look like we have a sense of style unlike you, all you ever wear is your black converse,your many pairs of black skinny jeans and your band/flannel shirts..." Huh he used the you only dear the same outfits comeback..."Well I don't want to be noticed like to two of you...I hate having people look at me.. Its just not my-" "Yea Yea its not your type of scene we get it" mine and Alistair's conversation gets interrupted by the know it all Rythian.
"So as you know how your going to a night school right? Well guess what...the night school and day school are merging together!"My body became stock still, as if it didn't know what to do. The look of fear kept crossing my face as I turned to face the boys,More than a thousand thoughts were speeding thru my head at 117 miles per hour. Without much thought I replied with, "how did you even find out all of this information
and why are you telling me all of this...unless your joking."
Please be joking!
"Sorry but we would not lie to you about this. We were going to tell you when we first found out but....me and Rythian got kinda busy."he timidly told me while looking at the ground.
"How long have you known this? What were you so busy with that you couldn't tell me right after finding out and how did you even find this out?"
Abruptly we heard yelling outside and screaming. Running quickly I go To a window and peak outside.
All I see is a man and woman fighting,and it appears they both have the same amount of upper strength. The mans light brunette hair,that seemed to be greying, was blowing all around in the wind. He was short but also well built. The woman was
Buff,the type of buff you would not want to be involved with. Her hair was real rustic the top part of her hair was a rusty silver color while the under layer seemed to be the pastel colors of copper/bronze. She looked as though she knew there was no way for her to lose...against a restricted fighter!
"Umm isn't that a restricted fighter that she is going against?"
"Yep...it seems she's a unnatural that is a rebel....but is her ability strength or something that will affect the government?"
Mumbling I reply, ".....we should help her...if she can hurt the government then we could change the rules...I know that you both know her."

~~~~~~~
Authors Note°
Sorry for the slow update my phone got taken away and all that...
So hope you like this,I am still working out how to incorporate some things but other then that its running smoothly.....
Enjoy -Vote Comment and Share