Part3 (continues)

A few months after my bruises calmed down i was scared to leave my room i was living with a rapist, child abuser so on and so on. Things seemed like they was fine but it wasnt, my mom had left me and took the rest on them to dinner. I was hurt because nobody came and told me nothing. I went downstairs not knowing that her boyfriend was there with me. He said oh you here and stared at me for a while i tried running up stairs before he could grab me pulling me down the stairs making me falling and rolling. He sat down on the couch and said "im lonley ya mother isnt home come make your new step dad happy" i said you not my step daddy and never will be and im not bouta.do shit! He grabbed up pulled my pants i seen a knife on the side of him i cried even harder..... he unzipped his pants pulling me down on to him. That was the worst pain i ever felt i cried and cried screaming. He carried me up stairs , the comment that he made wanted me to just fight so i started swinging everywhere. He pinned me to my bed and shoved a glass beer bottle into me i felt blood coming down my legs on to my bed sheets.. after that was over my mom comes home saying you on ya period girl. I straight faced her so hard like i was so mad. I started cutting myself with razors i didnt wanna go to school anymore. But i did anyway. I was that girl that everybody wanted to be my friend. I dont know why people in my house hold talk down on me in the worst way.

Sooooo hows my story going. Crazy right? I know theres more :/