An open book

Hi. My name is Cora and I'm an open book. You can read me so well. But that's not a good thing because in suicidal. Therapists aren't working and hospitals know me by my first name. This is my story.

You may think that you know someone oh so well but most if the time you don't. Except for me. I have a problem with holding things in. I tend to blurt it out or just not hide it well.

The last four years of my life have been hell. I'm a junior in high school. I was in eighth grade when it started. My dad. He'd rape me. Eventually someone got suspicious and called the police. He was arrested and found guilty and sentenced to life without parole.

Everyone in school thought I had sex with him by my own free will. Everyone except my only friend. Her name was Dana. Was. She was killed by a drunk driver. Her mum was driving and a drunk driver crashed into the passenger side killing Dana instantly. It was painless the medics said. At least that was given to her. A painless death.

Her mum has been paralyzed since then from the hips down. It happened last year.

I cut myself every night because if the cruel things said to me at school. They call me whore. Slut. Skank. Bitch. Emo fag. Weak ass. Worse. Things I won't say right now.

They tell me to kill myself. They say that no one would miss me. I keep toy self hoping they won't be able to see the truth. The so obvious truth. Maybe they'll finally be happy when I'm gone

________

GUYS THIS IS THE FIRST STORY THAT IM PUBLISHING. PLEASE NO HATE.

________