Untitled Part 2

Samuel, Jamie, Liam, Aiden, Sayora, Riana, Ellie and Sumeja were on the plane to England and they were super excited. Eight hours later they arrived in their hotel and wow it was awesome. There was a paintball room, and a princess room for the girls. When they got there Sumeja, Sayora, and Riana went to the princess room while Samuel, Jamie, Liam, Aiden and Ellie went to the paintball room. Ellie got shot in the face 20 times.

The next morning everyone went to the field to play soccer. They were all just passing until Sayora bumped this tall guy named Owen. "Hey watch were your going" Owen forced while pushing her out of the way. "My friends and I are playing soccer here", Sayora replied. "Well now my Friends and I are playing soccer here" Owen screamed. "I bet were better than you" Sayora shouted. "You know what we will play you gies in a match next week" Sayora exclaimed. Owen suddenly disappeared. "Where'd he go", Samuel questioned. "I don't know" Jamie replied.

Later everyone went back to their hotel. This time Riana, Sayora and Ellie went to the Princess room while Samuel, Jamie, Liam, Aiden and Sumeja went to the Paintball room. Sumeja only got shot 3 times because she was so short. At about 9:00 everyone stampeded to their hotel rooms. Later that night Samuel, Jaime, Liam and Aiden went into the girl's room, they put a water balloon on top of their bed and attached it to a rope and let the rope dangle.

The next morning Sumeja woke up and pulled the rope, suddenly a water balloon fell on her face. "Liam" she yelled, then she stampeded down the hall, grabbed Liam, and tried to throw him out the window but he countered her attack and threw out the window. Crying, Sumeja came back through the door. She was so angry that she literally pulled a gun out of her pocket. She was aiming at Liam and was about to pull the trigger. Suddenly the Brave and Noble Jamie jumped in the air and pushed the gun out of the way. The bullet came speeding out and missed Liam by a hair.

"You were about to shoot him" Samuel yelled. "Sorry, but I was in a lot of Pain," Sumeja replied" "And you Liam, you threw her out the window, I mean who does that" Samuel exclaimed. "I'm sorry it's just that she tried to throw me out the window," Liam sobbed. 'Were playing a game against Owen tomorrow, so you gies better become "friends again," Aiden added. So they listened and became "friends again".

The next morning they went to the field to play against Owen. They saw Owen there and went to meet him, "the people here call us the winners" Owen exclaimed. "Well we're called the Ultra awesome team," Samuel added.

The Ultra awesome team and the winners were playing for 45 minutes and everyone on the Ultra awesome team had one goal. The points were 8-8 and there was 15 seconds left of the match. Jaime rainbowed it over one of the other teams player then crossed it to Samuel. Blocked by a defender, Samuel jumped up in the air and did a Bicycle

Kick/Rainbow/Header/Chest hit/Maradona and scored. Samuel was so happy that he did a back flip.

Later that day they went home to pack. Then Aiden remembered that Riana and Sayora hadn't come to the paintball room yet, so they did. Sayora got shot 30 times and Riana sadly got shot 5 000 times. Because of that trip they all became good friends and live "HAPPLY EVER AFTER".