NEW SCHOOL

Agnes POV.
I am so happy that I am going meet both my Friend at the same school I wonder what will happen on my first day of school as I was invited to be a silver member there even thought I am not that rich HaHa I am just a normal human.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL GATE
"WOW THIS IS SO BIG !!" I exclaimed "HAHA you don't have to say it so loud Agnes ya." Some familiar voice from behind sound when I turn " OH!!!" I run to where Lin and Rachel was and hug them "wow both of you change a lot you all are so pretty." I said as I look at them "HAHA you still love books as usual?" Rachel asked " Haha yea." I said "book worm what is so fun about books accept for making you sleep during lessons." Lin said with a smile
" why is there so many guys around us?" I asked "Oh they are our fans " said Rachel "you could said that."Lin said

IN THE WALK WAY TO CLASS
"Wow they really follow you all around." I said to my friends "haha you should change to I bet a lot people will love you too." Lin said "but I love like this more I love to wear my glasses so I could read my books." I said "than use lens than." Rachel said " well I prefer glasses hehe." I said "AHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU OPPA!!!!!!!!" Suddenly a bunch of girls rush in our direction as I look right behind me was 4 tall and handsome guys. I decided to walk a little bit away from them when I saw all the bunch of girls push me and went to there oppa "ouch..." I said I was push down to the floor when someone tap me at the back "are you okay.?" Someone asked "of course not" I said without looking at the person as I try to get up by myself . "Hey lets go I don't want to stay in a bunch of monkey place." I said while touching my hurting elbow "well okay lets go than I help you carry your bag." Lin said as she give me a smile when the guy surrounded her cheer because of her smile "are you sure ? It's ok I do not want a bunch of elephants to charge on me okay.." I said. As I look at them while they was laughing.

"Come let me help you carry my best best best Best Friend ." Lin said as she snatch my bag away from me and give me a smiley face .

Mark POV.
I saw a new girl with my Cousin today I decided to say hi to them as I saw all the bunch of monkeys come towards us and push until the new silver student I decided to help her "are you okay?" I asked while tapping her shoulder and I can't believe her respond was " of course not." Most of the girls will be like oh I am okay oppa , I love you oppa , I need your help oppa as they seduce me... Slut, but she don't even care to look at me is she alright? Maybe she haven't see my face. I decided to go to the silver Classroom to revenge back her cold reply

SILVER CLASSROOM
"Here is our new leader of silver class she is very good in dancing and her grades are perfect too. May you introduce yourself?"the teacher in the class ask Agnes while everyone face at her, Agnes stand up "I am Agnes I am your new leader my hobby is ready books." Agnes said when she was about to sit down "hey you did I tell you to sit down?"

Agnes POV.
"hey you did I tell you to sit down?" One guy at the front door said "who are you?" I said as the others. look at me with an open mouth like Huh you don't know him?

Mark POV.
"who are you?" Agnes that kid say ... what she don't know me is she from cave or something? " you don't know me...?"I asked with a suspicious look at her "must I know who are you..?" Agnes said with no expression "YOU!!!"

..............................................
To be continued