Welcome

This is the story about a little girl named rosa who's life went from happy go lucky to satan's all you can eat buffet. One day Rosa was walking home from school when she heard her parents yelling at each other, so she sat on the curve of her sidewalk in front of her house and waited for her parents to stop yelling. The very next day the yelling got worse, her parents were throwing objects at each other. Each day the yelling and throwing objects got worse and worse that her parents would sometimes hit little rosa. The girl thought it was her fault for her parents yelling and object throwing. If only she wasn't born. Despite crept into the mind of the little girl, telling her what to do. She walked into the kitchen and pulled out a knife from a drawer. She looked at the spotless knife and put its tip to her chest. She thrusted the knife into her chest and fell to the floor. A crimson pool of blood crept from Rosa's little body. The parents (too dumb enough what was going on) kept yelling until they left and never came back. They didn't even care about rosa killing herself or that it was their fault in her death. No one came to bury the body, but they did burn the house down. Some say that the girl survived her death and had turned into a living corpse. Others say she did die and went to either heaven or hell. No one had spoken to the girl before she killed herself. But some say if you go t the site of her death, you can see her spirit crying while an angel and satan are yelling at each other until sundown at the same time of her death. Maybe her soul was trying to rest in peace or is in peace but is wanting proper burying. Some say they can hear her saying an ancient dead language but some understand what she is say but don't know why. No one knows why she was crying about. Is it about her parents? Her life? Or maybe she didn't want to die?