The Mystery

The Mystery

Im here doing my homework for art. Im Chessca Lyn. Im in Grade 6. Im drawing a rainbow. Then I put butterflies and  a princess in it. I colored my work and took a picture to it. Its done!

*Knock Knock*

A visitor!

I opened the door. Its an old lady.

"Uhmm, goodevening? How can I help you?" I said to her.

"You can help others as well." She said to me with a worried tone. "Your village is in danger. And your the only one  who save it."

"Huh? Im sorry. You must be mistaken on my house. You must leave now maam." I said irritated.

" You must listen! Please!!" She said

"Im sorry."

I led her out of my house.

That was a waste of time.

*Knock Knock*

Arrrg! What is it this time!?

I opened the door.

"Hey you weird old lady! What do you want with me-- Huh?"

I saw Marilyn standing infront of me with her face like this:   0.0

"Oh, ugh hehehehehe, Im sorry I thought you were someone else. Sorry." I said to her.

"Its ok. So how's it hangin'?"  "Its fine. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I'd like to have a slumber party with you. My parents are out of town. I creeped out." she explained.

"Oh, feel at home."

*knock knock*

Not Again

I opened  the door. Its another girl.

"MARILYN! YOU LEFT ME ALONE IN THE HOUSE! Im creeped  out."   She started crying.

Why are these people in my house all creeped out?

"Its alright little lady. You can stay in here." I said to her.

The girls prepared  their  things and their sleeping bags.

I prepared the dinner. 

It was white spaghetti I cooked. I set the table and called them up.

"Lets eat !" I said.

"Okay!" They said in chorus.

They sat at the chairs and started eating.

"By the Chessca, there was an old lady that told me that the town is in trouble. She said you can help."

" Oh, her. She was just joking, dont believe in her."

After we ate, we fixed the table and got ready to go to sleep.

I was about to close my eyes but there's something that caught my attention.

There was a light inside the kitchen. But how? I mean, I turned out ALL the lights outside.  Well, lets just take a look.

I stood up and walked towards the door. I looked at the side of the door and saw a shadow. A big dark shadow.

I walked back to where Marilyn and Marcy were sleeping. 

"Marcy! Marilyn! Look!" I woke them up.

"Whaa *yawn*aaaat? Is there a *yawn* a problem?"

"Look!!"

She looked at where I was pointing.

"Holy molly!!!" Marcy cried.

"SUSH!" Marilyn screamed quietly said while covering Marcy's mouth.

Marcy tip-toed towards the door to take a peak. We followed her.

But the door sudddenly open. And we saw our neighbor Aunt Lorianne standing infront of us. 

"Why are you kids screaming?"  She asked us. 

"There was something wrong outside. We saw a light and a giant moving shadow!" Marcy explained.

"Well, what's wrong with the light? Isnt it to common to see a light?" She asked us again.

"Well, I turned off all the lighgts before I saw it." I murmured.

"The shadow was just a cat. Look." Aunt Lorianne pointed at the cat. It was near our emergency lamp. Maybe it just pressed the button accidentally. But, The lamp has no button. Just a switch. And it has a case-like protector so you have to open it before you can turn the switch. Hmmm, a Mystery lies in this case.

"Chessca! Are you even listening?!" I was back to my senses when A.L (Aunt Lorianne) screamed. 

"Uhhhh.." "Ugh! Just go to bed!"She screamed again.

I tried to sleep but I cant. Hmmm, maybe if I drink milk, I can got to bed. 

I went to the kitchen and was surprised to see a lady. An old lady. She looks familiar. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  yOU ARE MINE NOW! I'LL NEVER SET YOU FREE!!!!!"

She cackled. 

She grabbed my face. I tried to scream but she was covering my mouth.

She whispered something and then...

BLACK OUT

End of book one

Authors Note: 

 Im going to make book 2 for this story.

Its entitled: The Rescue 

Stay Tuned!!!

:)

Thanks for reading folks!