chapter 1

(Roman's POV)

"Im sorry guys but Steph's the boss and I don't want to lose my job by helping you guys" Naomi said looking at me, Dean, and Seth. "Thanks anyway" Dean says as we walk away. "Man we have asked all the divas and none of them would help us" Seth says looking at me and Dean. So let me take you back on how this all started.
Flashback:
"Seth if you don't come to the authority then you will lose your job" Steph said to Seth as me and Dean listen through the door. "I will not join you and the authority. Me, Roman, and Dean are going to find a diva and take you and the rest of the authority out" Seth says before storming out of the office.
End flashback
"I might know someone who could help us but I haven't talked to her since 2006, but she might be willing to help us" I say looking at Dean and Seth. Seth stands there and looks at me like i have 10 heads, while Dean says, "well what are you waiting for call her already."
Phone convo
Roman- Hey do yoy still live in the same place that you did in 2006?
????-Ya why whats up
Roman- Me and my friends need your help
????-Aww Rome has friends?
Roman- Yes so will you help us or not?
????-Ya sure just text me when you get here
Roman- Ok thanks
????-Always
End phone convo
"Ok she said that she would help us so let's get going we have to go to Nashville." "Oh man I always wanted to go to Nashville" Dean says excited. We quickly changed and go out to my car so that we could head out to Nashville.