Chapter 3

(Roman's POV)
After they finally stopped flipping out she started to question us. "Ok this is what I don't get I haven't seen you since 2006 so why would you decide to come and ask me to help you now after 9 years Roman" she said looking at me questionly. "Well we have a problem with Stephanie McMahon and..." I started to say before she cut me off. "wait, wait, wait, who is this Stephanie McMahon person?" she questioned. "She is our boss" Dean said. " Your still a football player aren't you Roman?" she looked at me. "No, I'm not any more, We are all wrestlers in a company WWE." "Oh I have never heard of it before sounds interesting" she said looking off to nowhere. "Well its 8 so lets go watch Smackdown" Dean said jumping up. We all walked into her living room and watched Smackdown. "Who are you guys" she questioned not knowing what our team name was. "We are known as The SHIELD to the WWE universe" and just as I say that our them song starts to play. "what dose the first six words you say sand for?" "All the first letters of the first six words we say spell out SHIELD" Seth explained to her. She quickly nodded in understanding. "wow" was all she could say after Dean pinned Daniel Bryan and heard that the shield was still undefeated. I looked over at her and she was doing something on her phone. "Well do you think you can take out McMahon" I ask. "Sure I can" she said. "Hold on one minute there Roman she probably cant even fight" Seth says. She looks at me and Dean and tell us to move everything out of her way. So we did and Seth stands in front of Love and says," what you going to do little girl."