Chapter: 3

Previously:

Never in your life would you have ever thought your life be in the hands of a haunted, devilish, creepy ass fucking PIZZERIA!

yay

Now:

=Timeskip to 2:34 am=

You curiously watched Mike flick around the cameras.

"Check the left door for Bonnie. Can't find him." You did as he said and turned on the light you saw nothing. You looked at him confused. He screamed and you turned after hearing breathing behind you. You felt a furry feeling on your abdomen as you looked down and saw a hand. Not any hand. A animatronic hand, Purple to be exact. You got lifted up and screamed as you got taken down the hallways at a fast pace.

"MIIIIIIIIIIKE!" you screamed before you got taken backstage. You were thrown roughly on the tiled flooring making you get a nasty sore spot on your cheek and got winded (if you don't know what it is, which I doubt, Its where all the wind gets knocked out of you). You looked up and saw Bonnie, Chica and Freddy just... staring at you. You gulped feeling uncomfortable and waved nervously starting to sweat. Your vision got blurred and black dots dotted your vision and you blacked out...

=Timeskip to you awakening! You silly little thing!!=

you opened your eyes slowly and looked around. Yep, you were scared.... again. You didn't know what happened but you were alone in a dark room.. Great, just AMAZING when you are trapped with murderous robots. You heard the door handle turn and you closed your eyes and flopped, relaxing like you where dead and breathed lightly.

=??? P.O.V=

I walked around in my fluffy snow leopard suit, going backstage I saw the girl I met earlier with her eyes closed. 'Oh no..' I thought since I didnt have anything installed to tell a alive person from a dead person. I circled you bouncing like a rabbit curiously. You flung open your eyes and inhaled a large and loud breath of air as I yelped and jumped, falling backwards and onto the floor. "W-what are you doing here!" I said as my feminine animatronic voice broke out. You stared at me horrified and I felt guilty. I didn't want you to get out alive telling people about what happened.

"I... i'm sorry.I doubt you will be able to leave miss.. you will be stuck here as a worker from now on.." I said looking down remembering that happened the same to me. I heard a swoosh and some foot steps. I turned my head and saw golden freddy there looking at me cross armed. "Hi goldie!". I said smiling.

"I have had ENOUGH what happened this time snowwy?! JUST NO MORE PEOPLE!" he yelled making my chest hurt and my head to flint backwards.

"b-but sir I didn't do this I-I sw-"

"ENOUGH!!" he yelled cutting me off. I flinched back a bit at his outburst. Why did he have to be so harsh on the only girl other than Chica. I sighed. and nodded leaving the room understanding what he meant. I walked out sad and sat on a dining table looking at the camera sadly as it turned on.

=Your P.O.V=

you trembled on the chair you didn't realise you were on and closed your eyes. You re-opened and in front you saw a blonde mid-teen boy with blue eyes and bear ears on top of his head. You tilted your head in confusion. The boy just laughed a bit. "Sorry for that bad entry. My names Golden Freddy but call me Goldy for short." He said.

"O-Okay.. 'Goldie'" you said. "I'll see you in the morning at 4:32" he said leaving you alone. 'he seemed nice' the voice in your head said. 'Yea..' You thought and sighed. The door creaked open and you saw three people in the doorway. A small blonde girl, a red haired male and a purple haired male. "Hi!" The girl said letting go of the door handle and rushing over bouncing a little in front of you.

"Calm down chica.." The purple haired male said walking over. You watched as the door quickly slammed shut in the red haired males face.

"ARRRR!" He said opening the door walking in. "It be nice to meet ya lass." He said. In a pirate like accent. You smiled.

"Helleeooo." You said going to pull up your arm but didn't succeed because you were tied down with rope. You turned your head to see the purple haired male practise playing a guitar in the back corner of the room.

"How are you?! Are you good! That's good! How are ya! Oh wait I said that already.. Oh! Hi! Never mind! Ha, Look a bug!" The blonde said rambling before pointing and running to a bug on the wall in front of you. You saw the red haired male face palm as the purple haired boy played his guitar silently in the background, not giving a damn.