Rescue

I stayed with Jay for the rest of the evening until they called us back.
My shoulder was still sore, like Tenebri if you stabed me atleast kill me too, I don't have to suffer through this shit.
The next morning I woke up at 2pm for some god forsaken reason. I keep pushing my already late waking up time, even further.
"We need to do something? Like a revenge. Don't you think?" I heard a high-pitched annoying voice that I know too damn well.
What is Ashley up to now? Can't she wait until I eat my breakfast atleast? Of course not. She's Ashley!
I left the tent after getting dressed, no need for leaving with my pijama like yesterday. Too much embarrassment in too little time. I saw Angelina standing and talking with some guy. More match making huh? I really can't get a rest.
"So Dave-"
"Dave Strider?!" My voice boomed over the field.
Dave was Angelina's boyfriend. He isn't really close with us, except from Angelina logically. We rarely see him, shit I didn't even know he was at the camp.
"Ana?" He asked.
"Yes Sherlock."
He scratched his neck and slowly backed away.
We have much history. Non-pleasant one although. Many fights. Screaming, crying and me trying to calm him down. Haha just kidding. I don't think Angelina loves him though. He's just her boy toy if you ask me.
Dave was already gone by the time I had to comprehend all the information. Angelina left too. Probably to find him. I think I'm an anti-match-maker if that even exist. 'Being in a sarcastic mood since morning? Give me a break' oh of course voice we didn't forget you. Now that I think of it, I should get that checked out.
My eyes wandered to a huge helicopter that was landing on the field of grass. Yes! We are saved!
The rescue team manged to get help and we were going home. Also everyone's parents have been contacted. Oh my god, what will my mom and dad think? Well it wasn't my fault that I was being chased by a serial killer.
Or was it?
"Miss Ana? Your parents want to talk to you." One of the policemen gave me a phone.
"Mom?" I asked on the verge of tears.
"Sweety! Oh my god! What happened?" I could tell by her voice that she was crying already.
I can't blame her. I would cry too if I thought my only child was almost killed.
"I'm okay I promise... I just want to go home." I couldn't hold it anymore.
Hot tears started streaming down my cheeks.
"We are coming back tomorrow. We will get you I promise." She said as the call started to break.
I explained to Angelina and Zoe everything and fortunately they understood.
The police got us all out of here and I was taken on interogation, just like Amanda.
That night all I could think of were my parents. I can't wait to see them again.

Authors note: The next chapter is the last chapter unfortunately :(. I was getting a little bit tired of the story so I decided to cut it here. I might rewrite it and continue it in the future but not now. I'm truly sorry. Still though leave a vote and a comment if you liked it.