2 Dares for today

Sorry for not updating it's because of studies and everything!! Enjoy!!

Ellie: Dares! Dares!

Hiro: *about to say something*

Ellie: Cause it is 2 dareeessss!!!!!

Gogo: Stooop Yeeellllliiinnnnggggg!!!!!

Ellie: Soorrrrryyyyy!!!!!!!!! That better?

Fred: Yep.

Ellie: The dare is from someone here is the @Queenofpranks101... by the way I already know what 'make out' means Neory.

Neory: I thought that comment was like you didn't understand my dare! And that person just comment your too innocent to know that! When did you just know that word?!

Ellie: Since last 3 months. I just wanted to discover wattpad. Cause I heard a lot of people around me about Wattpad and my crazy dudes friends. I know that word since I read the ask and dare books.

Neory: How did you know what it means?

Ellie: Since the part where tadoney making out on hiro's bed. I think Make out means that the boy is going to li-

Neory: Ok ok ok!!!! Stop talking about that! It's more SPG!

Ellie: Asexual reproduction-

Everyone: *gasps*

Ellie: What?

Neory: You said that SPG word!

Ellie: Asexual? Reproduction? That is for animals! Not humans people! It's from my favorite subject science.Oooohh......*throws the science lifepac outside* .....I think I'm going to pay for that.

Neory: Ohhh.....

Ellie: *leaves* *comes back with
Zerina* She's here!

Neory: Yes! You must do my dare!

Zerina: A dare for me?! *excited* What daarrreee?????!!!!!!

Merida: Sttoooppppp shouuuting!!!!!!!!!!!

Neory: Like I said make out with a cactus.

Zerina: *jaw drops*

Ellie: In my opinion, if he kisses a cac- her mouth would get- ugh..... nevermind? I'm so confused!

Zerina: *weird look at Ellie then a 'WHY?! look' on Neory*

Ellie: According to my Wattpad rules the readers whoever dares will be granted.

Zerina: Are you talking like a nerd?

Big hero 6: *listens closely*

Ellie: Mayyyyybeeeeeee.......... Go do the dare!!!! *pushes Zerina to the room and closed the door* Don't go out! Only if I say so!

Zerina: Yes madam!

Ellie: I'm not the boss of you!

Zerina: oookkaayyy....

Ellie: Are you with cactus?!

Zerina: Nope.

Ellie: Thanks for reminding! *opens the door and gives her the cactus then closes the door* wait ugh...have fun doin the dare? I guues...

Zerina: oookkkaaaayyyyy.....

Ellie: *goes to her desk and write something on her notebook*

Neory: WHAT ARE YOU WRITING!

Ellie: Ugh-wha! You startled meeh! What?

Hiro: What you writing?

Ellie: *Hugs the notebook* Never!