Prologue

The dragon race had long been wiped out by humans centuries ago, or is it? The humans had grown to hate the dragons, or do they still? It started with a crack of the forest green egg Lydia found when she was a child. Want to find out what happened? Read on!

Prologue

(1000 years ago)

"Run!" a female dragon cried to both her son and her daughter as her body was slashed into pieces.

Both the dragons refused to move.

"Run!" pleaded the mother. "Or there will be no dragons left!" She nudged a green stone that laid beside her. "Take this, and GO!"

The dragons hesitated. After a while, the male dragon picked up the stone and ran, together with his younger sister.

"BANG!!" arrows were shot towards them. No matter what, they must escape, for they might be the last dragons. Their race had been slaughtered long time ago by the evil dragons, then killed by humans. Perhaps there are more dragons, maybe none left.

Elgard, the beautiful planet, now dark and gloomy, under the control of evil dragons. The Damon race, no longer exists, if they don't escape.

"Ah!" the female dragon heard her brother cry out. she turned to see him being slaughtered.

She stopped, hesitating.

"Go!" choked her brother. "Fulfil mother's last wish!"

The dragon gave a last look to her brother. A tear ran down her eye. With a swish of her tail, she turned and flew, as fast as she could.

Just a bit more... Yes! There in front of her is the portal to that links Elgard to Earth. Earth may be full of humans, but she doubt if a human can recognize a dragon egg.

A yell. A sword was flung towards her. She made a step towards the portal. Her tail got struck by an arrow to the ground. She nudged the green stone. It rolled, straight inside the portal. the female dragon gave a last sigh as she was painfully slaughtered to pieces. The Damon race doesn't exist anymore, or does it still?

(990 years later)

A little girl ran around the garden of her new house with her older sister who was six.

"Whee!!!" squealed the little girl as she admired the beautiful garden and the fluttering butterflies.

"Be quiet, will you?" exclaimed her sister, Lauren, who was examining a beetle who was slowly climbing up a flower.

The little girl smiled at her sister. "Okay!" she said. a movement caught her eye, "Oooh... What is this?" she knelt down and crawled underneath a bush.

"Lydia, no!" Lauren cried out. It was too late, Lydia was already under the bush.

"Waaa... This stone is sooo pretty..." Lydia emerged from the bushes, clutching a stone in her hands.

"What's that?" asked Lauren curiously. She prised Lydia's hands open and examined the stone. It was a beautiful forest green stone, the largest stone Lauren had ever seen.

"Shall we keep it?" Lydia begged, making puppy eyes.

Lauren sighed. She can't resist her sister's puppy eyes. "Okay, then," she gave in.

"Yay!!!" Lydia gave a happy cry. "Thank you!"

The sisters smiled. It was an exciting day.