Chapter 3

Chapter 3

After my little argument with Niall i went over to Emmas place. I was really angry with Niall becuse we promised that we would never get jeleous. Emma walked in.

"Who let you in?" Emma asked me.

"Your mother, who else? You only live with her."

"Oh, your right. But what are you doing here?"

"Well if you didn't know i'm kind of your best-friend so i wanted to hang with you for a little while."

She just looked at me like i was stupid or something. Becuse she knew that i actully hated being at her house. I don't know why i hate it, maybe becuse it's way to small. You see Emmas father left her and her mother for 3 years ago and after that her mother didn't want to work. So Emma was the one who needed to work and make sure that they had a roof to live under. And becuse we are only 18 we can't get well paid works. That's why Emma couldn't afford living in a huge house.

"I was planning to colour my hair pink. What do you think?" I asked Emma.

"Are you stupid or something?" Wow that was really nice of her to say. (Sarcasm) "your hair is pretty and it's even blond."

Emma is jeleous of me becuse i have blond hair and brown eyes. I don't know why becuse she has brown hair and brown eyes. She is absolutely stunning.

"C'mon, please?" I ask her really nicely.

"Fine, but don't blame me if you regret it..."

****************

"I don't like to say it, but you look really good with pink hair." Emma compliment me.

"I knew you would like it."

Right now i'm saying goodbye to Emma and after that i'm going to visit Niall. I'm not looking forward to it. But i have to get things right.

************

I knocked on his door. To my surprise his father answered. That's really not good at all, becuse he hates me.

"Hello mr. Horan."

He just looks at me with an angry look at his face and shouts Nialls name. Just some seconds later Niall is at the door. He thanks his dad for opning the door. And then his father is gone.

"Well my whole family is in, so can we go to your place?" Niall asks me.

I nod at him and we're off to my house. It takes around 10 minutes to drive to my house. So the whole car ride was silent and awkward. Before Niall spoke up.

"I'm sorry for getting jeleous, we promised that we wouldn't but when i saw the way you looked at him i got really angry. I only want you to look at me like that."

"Niall, i dont even know how i looked at him. I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings but Harry is really hot and we arent even dating."

"So what are you going to do? Fuck him?"

"Niall! Offcourse not."

The argument ended there. We were now outside my house. I opened up the car door and went up to open up my house door. Niall was right behind me. The second i walked in. Niall slammed the door shut and pinned me up against the wall. He smashed his lips on mine. The kiss was hungry and to be honest this didn't feel the same anymore after i saw Harry today.

We got interrupted in our little make out session by my mom screaming out my name. I pushed Niall away from me and went in to the kitchen where my mother was. Niall followed me.

"Lively, honey. There is someone at your room waiting for you. He came for five minutes ago and i new you were soon home so i told him to wait for you at your room." My mom explained to me.

A he? What was a boy doing here? Niall heard everything my mother told me so he was already on his way up. When i walked in to my room i was shocked to see who was there. What the fuck was Harry doing here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok this was a really short and crappy chapter, but i promise it will become better. Just wait.

Please vote and comment what you think. I will try to update as soon as possible. .