Okumura Kenichi x reader - Why I Love You

It was a hot summer day, you and your boyfriend were sitting on the couch, looking out the broad window ahead. As both of you sat there in silence, Okumura seemed a bit agitated, something was on his mind and he couldn't, no he didn't want to bring it up. However you could tell something was up so you decided to ask him if he was okay. "Kenchi, Are you okay?"

"What?" He said, shaking out of his musing.

"Babe are you okay?" You asked once more, putting your hand on his shoulder.

"Uh yeah, I was just thinking about something." He replied, rubbing one of his eyes.

"Oh..." You sighed, laying your head down on his shoulder. "So what were you thinking about?"

"Oh just something."

"Well what is it?" You ask, looking up at him.

"I was just wondering why..." He said hesitantly, "Never mind it's stupid."

"Tell me!"You said wriggling his arm, as a pouty face formed.

"It's stupid." He said, shaking his head in denial.

"Come on, Please tell me!!!" You began to pout, shaking his arm more vigorously.

"Tch, fine. I wanted to know why out of every one, did you decide to go out with me?" He said, as his face turned beet red out of embarrassment.

"Oh well I picked you out of everyone because... Because you love me for me, you accept me for who I am and not for my looks. You're so optimistic, and so courageous and I love that. I also decided to go out with you because you're always there when I need you. Yeah, there are way better looking guys than you, but I chose you because I fell in love with you and not them. That's one thing they don't have that you do" You said, giving him a peck on the cheek as a smile was wiped on his face.

"I love you too." He said, giving you a kiss on the top of the head, as his arm wrapped around you.

"Yeah I know you do."

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UGH It's so short!!!!!!!!!!! What ever, so I have a two week break which is exciting, but does not mean I'll be updating everyday. Since I want to work on other things like my art skills. Yeah I went back onto comments and messages, and I saw that I actually didn't do a lot of request, since I'm lazy and since half of them are ALL Akashi, Jeez whiz, I have writers block when it comes to that maniac. So I will try working on Akashi stories, but it may suck because he's just to hard to write about!!!!!!!! T^T So sorry I haven't updated much, since schools been going on I've cram for tests and things.

So updates will be slow, and requests will be completed (maybe). Oh and I was thinking about actually writing a K project x reader story, But I don't know it's up to you guys. Just comment below and tell me if I should, and If you'd like me to do that, then request while you're at it.

With love Arima-san

p.s I'll be ending it off with Arima instead of Mako.

NEXT UP~ AKASHI OR OTHER...