First day back

"We all get addicted to something that takes away the plain"-Unknown.

-Skyler

The beeping sound of my alarm startled me and sent me rolling on the floor. Groaning in pain, I picked myself up and headed into the shower. After hoping out of the shower, I sighed as I realized today is officially the end of the summer and beginning of senior year. That gave me something to smile about. Don't get me wrong, I really don't hate school but I was glad to be starting a new chapter in life. After I got dressed and grabbed eveything I needed, I got in my jeep and drove of to school.

I got a bunch of greetings from people as I walked down the hallway to my locker. I was popular or anything but being captain of the basketball team I was quite recognized in school. In the process of grabbing my books, something or rather someone and started squeezing the life out of me. "I missed you too Evelyn" I say hugging her back eventually. Evelyn is my best friend and has been every since 3rd grade. Am envious of her looks, she has such perfect brownish hair that reaches her mid-back, such mesmerizing green eyes, she was medium height and had a nice body. I on the other hand have blonde hair with blue highlights at the tips, brown eyes though some people say they are hazel. I'm not that tall eventhough am on the basketball team. I guess my height is fine for a 17year old.
 After catching up on each others summers, we went our separate ways. Evelyn had physics and I had art. Art is one of my favorite subjects, I'm not the best at it but I try.

-Ryan

The screeching sound of my little sisters voice was what woke me up and no matter how many times I tried to go back to sleep, I couldn't. I dragged myself out of bed and into the bathroom. The smell of whatever was cooking down stairs was so good and my stomach groaned in hunger. After eating up the delicious breakfast made by my mum, I went back upstairs and got ready for school.

I rolled my eyes mentally as my best friend and I walked down the hallways and every girl was either drooling or throwing herself on us. I enjoy the attention but I really didn't feel like it today besides it was only the first day,geez.