Drugs and Miracles

As they dragged van out of th hospital flip got a black eye and Doug got a broken nose from Vans attempts to get free.

Can't take all the stress,van takes off the boys following so he doesn't do anything stupid,but they were right as soon as van got home he got his stash out getting high to the point of not being able to stand.

A week later flip finally gets to van before he can get high and force him to go home,driving him there it took all 3 guys but they finally managed they all knew he didn't wanna be cause g would be reminded of her,he'll they don't know what happened to her,haven't been back since that night.

Pulling up to his house Van sighs looking over at her house blinking back tears he doesn't want to escaping the boys pull him out dragging him in the house but stop dead in there tracks at the scene before them.

Gasping Van looks up to see the reasons why but what he sees must be a hallucination cause there in his kitchen sat his father and Lexi shaking his head blinking a few times trying to say something but the words won't leave his mouth

"Well it's about time you came home,don't be rude son,come greet our guest" vans father is smiling knowing all to well how his son's feels about her and what happened.

"Wha...what...how" Van stuttered "well son about 30 mins after they drugged you out she came back,doctors checked her over and released her 2 days ago as long as she takes it easy and doesn't strain or stress herself she's good"

The guys stare sat struck they all love Her as a sister,she smiles and slowly stands up stopping to make sure she doesn't get dizzy,slowly she walks over to van smiling as he puts his hand on her cheek double checking she's really there, "it's me" she whispers softly tears escape Vans eyes as he nods wanting to hold her but not sure how without hurting her.

Catching on to his hesitate she slowly wraps her arms around his neck as everyone leaves the room knowing they need this moment it been well needed.

Slowly Lexi leads van to the couch and sit him and herself down tears still in both there eyes van breaks the silence "I'm so sorry lexi it's all my fault I didn't mean it,when I thought you was dead it killed me I jus ." "Shh I know van deep down I knew you didn't mean it,I'm sorry I didn't remember that night,but I remember now van I remember that night and the things you said,ive... I've had dreams about but always thought they were just a reoccurring dream but it was real I'm so sorry" van smashes his lips to hers holding her face pouring all the passion in this kiss "it's ok I shouldn't have jump to conclusions I just was so.." " van what about jules,I can't make you leave her for me that's not right I can.." "lexi I broke up with her awhile ago she knew how I felt about you" Lexi smiles but still has that feeling "van is this really happening" van smiles the biggest he has since everything has happened,grabbing her was it gently he pulls her on his lap wrapping his arms about her waist,laying his forehead against hers as she wraps her arms around his neck and smiles at him "I've waited my whole life for this I'm not passing up...I love you Lexi,have for awhile now"
Smiling "oh van I love you to have since I first started really like boys" they both chuckle "so I was your first crush?" She laughs at vans question "yes first crush,first kiss,first time,first guy I fell in love with,how about you?" Van leans back admiring the view "the same" both smiling ad they kiss they hear crying,looking over they see vans dad with the video camera and flip crying, looking at each other laughing at flip.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE