Stinky Tofu

Stinky Tofu

Boom! The front door closed with a big loud voice like a thunder. It was a Saturday morning, I saw dad closing the front door. He was wearing his red and white stripe t-shirt with jeans.

"Hi dad, good morning."

It was just like every other Saturday.

I walked behind dad to see what he was doing. He walked into the kitchen and opened a bag of something. Suddenly there was stinky smell drifting in the air. Dad took a bowl and put the bag in the bowl. I walked toward the kitchen.

"What? What in the world is this?" I said.

"Something call stinky tofu! Try it! " Dad said while smiling.

"You first."

"No, you first."

"What? Scared of it? Haha...they are

normal."

"No...no...I'm not scared of them, I just..."

"You just what?"

I didn't want dad to think I am scared of those stinky stuff so I stabbed one of them with a fork. In reality I really don't want to try them. They really stink. I can't breath the fresh air, I felt like I am walking the middle of a pile of trash.

I slowly picked the fork up and put the whole thing in my mouth.

"Yuck!" I muttered.

"How was it?"

"Fine" I lied. It was not fine at all.

"Ouch!!" I screamed suddenly. Dad always plays tricks on me so I am already kind of use to it.

"My stomach hurts !!!" I told dad. "That stinky stuff hurt me real bad you know?!?!?!" 

"Well too bad," he replied "because I don't like it too!" I rolled my eyes.

"I knew it!!" I said. " You will never like something like stinky tofu..."

Later I felt a little better but my stomach was still grumbling. I will never ever eat that thing again!