Chapter 2

Tracy P.O.V.

Today I woke up kinda late. I did my morning routine. I put my hair into a messy bun because it got wet in the shower . I got dressed in some bleached high-waisted shorts and a oversized T-shirt .

I went down stairs and plugged my phone to the stereo since it was about 1 in the afternoon . I started cleaning the the kitchen. Then I went to start the living room. As I was cleaning I danced to the The Weeknd swaying my hips to the beat.

As I got more into the music I felt eyes on me. I turned around and looked around and saw Keirra staring at me smirking .

Keirra P.O.V

I was sleeping and I heard some music. I walked out my room and noticed Tracy dancing. She was very beautiful and had a nice shape. As she danced I leaved over the balcony and watched her. She turned around and looked up at me started blushing.

"Good afternoon to you ." I said as she went to cut down the music .

"Good afternoon ," she said playing with her hair " Sorry I didn't mean to wake you. "

"You good shawty. ... what you getting into today ?" I asked walking downstairs .

"Nothing waiting for Dasia to get from school so we can go shopping .!" She said jumping up and down excitedly .

"Mind if I tag along ?" I asked smirking .

"I don't mind ." she said looking up .

I went upstairs and showered and lotioned my body then put my hair inna bun . I went into my closet and put on a pair of cargos , a short sleeve plated button up polo shirt, and some black timbs .

I straightened up my room and went to Tracy's room, right before I knocked I heard the doorbell . I ran down the stairs and opened the door. It was Dasia .

"Wassup shawty ?." I asked putting my arm on her head as she came inside.

"Not funny " she said pushing me.

She went upstairs to Tracy's room and I went into the kitchen and grabbed some cookies . Then went into the living room and terned on Orange is the New Black.

Tracy P.O.V.

After I finished cleaning I went upstairs as and changed. I put on some black high-waisted shorts and a blue crop top with a picture of me on the back.

As I was doing my makeup I heard the door bell but I ignored it.

I started my makeup and fell into a daze thinking about Keirra. A knock at my door interrupted my thoughts.

I opened the door and seen Daisa, she basically tackled me. She was already ready and I got her to finish my makeup. I tried to wear some tennis shoes but she forced me to wear some sandals.

30minutes later

I was finally ready. We went downstairs and Keirra was onna sofa watching Orange is the New Black.

When she saw us walking downstairs she stared at us for a while and then looked away .

"She just fucked you with her eyes .!" Dasia whispered in my ear.

"Eww... stop !" I yelled at her .

Keirra P.OV.

I heard Daisa and Tracy coming downstairs. I couldn't help but store at Tracy. She just does something to me. I got caught sharing at her and stood up heading to the door.

We got in my matte black 2015 Tahoe. On our way we got caught in traffic so I decided to surprise them and went to a shoe store. The store had any kind of shoe you could of think of.

"Why are we here ?" Tracy asked looking confused .

"Just come on .!" I said kinda happy.

Unknown P.O.V

I've been watching Tracy going for like 2 months now. Since she moved in with that Keirra bitch she's been avoiding me .