Shawn Mendes always makes it better

Avery's POV:
When we got there Shawn was talking to the crowd we went backstage and met everybody from magcon. "Wassup my people!!!" Nash kinda yelled "sup!!" A guy with a bandana yelled one guy with brown hair and kind of tanned skin with brown eyes came rushing over to him and yelled "nashley you naughty little boy! Why didn't you text me back, I was starting to get worried you and Ellie were getting rough," he exclaimed Nash and Ellie turned to tomato heads real fast "I'm sorry camie boo, I promise I text you back next time," Nash said hugging him. I burst out laughing "what?" Nash asked "I don't know you tell me NASHLEY!!" Everyone except Ellie and I weren't laughing, tears kinda just came. They all just stared at me "who is that?" A guy with a beanie with brown hair and eyes. "O yea, guys this is my twin sister,Avery," Nash said awkwardly, they looked at me for a reaction, "what a hottieeee!!!" I heard someone whisper
And I lightly blushed.  "excuse me but did I ask for an intro Hamilton Grier?" I said sassily standing up "OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" The boys kinda whisper yelled "anyway I'm Avery nice to meet you all," I said "I'm Matt," the guy in the beanie said "I'm Cam," the tanned guy said "I'm Taylor!!!" The guy in the bandana jumped, I'm guessing he's always like this. . . "I'm Carter," I guy that looked Asian, said trying to settle Taylor. "I'm Maggie his girlfriend," the girl that was matching with Ellie said she gently squeezed me "I'm looking forward to hanging out with you, el has told me so much about you!" She squealed "me too," I said hugging her back "It's so nice to have another girl around!" Maggie winked.
"uhm I'm Aaron," a guy with light skin and dark hair with a hat on backwards "hi," I said "and we're the jacks," a blonde headed guy with blue eyes and pale skin and a darker haired boy with tanned skin and dark eyes, appeared "hello," I said "call me jj it's easier," the blonde headed guy said "ok, well it's nice to meet you all but I want to watch Shawn perform if you'll excuse me," I said heading to the tv near the wings. I watched him sing stitches and it was amazing, he is amazing I am so proud of him even when I don't know him yet. I gaped at the crowd but suddenly noticed my boyfriend jack locking lips with another girl. Why didn't he invite me instead of HER. Why is he kissing her like he kisses me, but he's kissing more rough, she looks like a slut no offence. She has washed out shorts that show half her butt a Shawn Mendes, white crop top that could be a bra and her bra was showing all this neon colours. She had bleached blonde hair and over done makeup, her hair was in curls that looked effortless, sluty but kinda pretty and she was now riding him, her long silver nails grasping onto him. Tears to my eyes. How could he. My vision was really blurry and I just sank to my knees "Wow Avery what happened?!" Nash rushed over to me "I've been cheated on," I said "Hand me your phone," he said, "I don't have one," I shook my head, he nodded and he handed me his phone, I put jacks number in and he went away for a second. "I'll kill him," he clenched his fists "NO, stop it," I said standing up. Nash softened up and hugged me he sat down with me on the couch and comforted me after I had re done my makeup. "How have you never been grounded before?" Matt asked "because I don't get into trouble, and I don't have a phone," I said simply everyone looked shocked "what, stop staring do I have something in my face?" I asked "yes a giant tarantula Is totally just there," Cam said sarcastically, we all burst out laughing until I heard my name on stage "please welcome Avery Grier to the stage!" Shawn's voice boomed the crowd roared. We all looked at each other and I sighed I went up on stage and smiled and waved "Hi everyone! Just saying I have no idea what's about to happen and this is my first time ever meeting Shawn so if I look like an idiot blame it on him," I pointed at Shawn who had turned into a joker with that smirk *shudder* cute but still.the crowd laughed "calm down we're just answering some questions, note that other magcon members might be answering the questions with us," he said getting out his phone, "well I think we need a host to ask the questions," he said just then a girl with light brown frizzy hair came on stage "Hey Mahogany wassup!" He said "sup, I'll be the host," she said getting out her phone "ok, first question, who is your favourite magcon member?" Mahogany said, and Shawn just suddenly started acting goofy and smiling with his hand on the bottom of his chin, "I don't know, maybe Matt," I shrugged and Shawn pouted and fake cried "I'm sorry Shawn I promise you're one of my favourites too," I hugged him and his face lit up. Just as soon as that happened a video of Matt that seemed to be live backstage came on the screen he was trying to do the whip and nae nae. He was failing badly. "Ok mine is nashley, because he's nice," Shawn said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows as the screen widened to Nash who was failing at twerking and his shirt was turned into a man-kini. The crowd roared with laughter and I joined in.
We went over a couple other questions with the boys and this was the final question.
"What is your favourite song, and will you sing it with Shawn PLZ!!!" Mahogany imitated "umm, my favourite song right now is probably Riptide by Vance Joy, but I'm not sure about singing-" I was cut off by Shawn and the crowd yelling "DO IT!! DO IT!!" "Ok, ok I will," I said
"I'll start too," I added.
'I was scared of dentists and the dark,
I was scared if pretty girls and starting conversations,
Ooo, all my friends are turning green,
You're the magicians assistant in their dre-eams,
Oooooooooooooo, aaaaaah,
And they come unstuck,
Lady Running down to the riptide,'
Soon Shawn joined and we ended the song. The concert ended and we were heading back stage. "I didn't really get to introduce myself," someone said from behind me. I turned to see Shawn "well, then go on," I said "hi I'm Shawn nice to meet you," he said holding out his hand "I'm Avery, Nash's older sister," I said shaking it. "I thought you guys were-" I cut him off, "I am older by two minutes people!!" I said in a victorious way! He chuckled and shook his head "I can see the resemblance!"
I looked shocked because I am like way better that him.  We kind of just stared at each other for awhile until Nash broke the silence "Avery lets go," he yelled "ok, bye Shawn," I said heading to the car.
Nash's POV:
After Avery left I said:
"Keep your hands off her," to Shawn before leaving. Avery was probably talking to a fan so I waited in the car.
Avery's POV:
Somebody tapped on my shoulder and I knew who it was. "Jack what do you want," I said "why did you break up with me?" He asked harshly "you cheated on me, so I'm leaving you, good bye," I said getting out of his grip and walking away with tears in my eyes,
>3>3>3>3>3>3
Thais was a little filler