Chapter 3: A New Begining

Jake's POV

I saw Lucy fall asleep in the passenger seat. I look briefly at her sleeping peacefully. I sigh and turn back to the road only to narrowly miss a man standing there not moving. I look back and he is just standing there staring at the car. We drove for a few hours and I notice that the sky had turned poison green and something white gliding through the air above us. I spot a petrol station and decide to stop there for food and water. As I arrive there is one thing that stands out, that is the cars are still there as though nothing was wrong with the world and no owners with them. I park near the doors so that we could run away quickly if need be.

"Lucy wake up."

"Mmm"

I pick up Lucy and place her on the ground out of the car. She latches onto my hand and we head inside. When we opened the door the shop was surprisingly empty. We grab some chips and cold drinks along with a ton of jerky. As we head out I saw the white thing still in the sky doing figure eights. We hurry to the car and Lucy climbs into the car and buckles herself into the seat. I start the car and we start to head towards a trailer park that I stayed at once.

"Mister what's your name?"

"My name is Jake."

"Do you have any family?"

"Yes. A brother and 2 sisters."

We keep talking about our lives before we met and where we came from. We turn up at the park and head to a trailers. It is only When we get to one I notice that the sky is a dark orange and the air is getting slightly heavier by the minute. I open the door and lead Lucy to a bed and chuck her a bottle of water and some food. I also give her her bag that I picked when I grabbed her.

"Lucy are you feeling tired?"

"Yes Jake. I will probably go to sleep after this food."

We both finish our small dinners and end up falling asleep in the queen sized bed that looked and felt very comfortable. We rested well until I heard a young girls scream.

Woo third chapter!!! I am getting faster at uploading chapters! Sorry I just needed to end on a cliffhanger. Thanks to all the people who read this book I appreciate it very, very much! Please VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!