CHAPTER 9

--Author's Ver.

seoyoen sighed as she walked down the hall with Sehun. It was a week after her incident with him. Things between them were ok now, but Naeun still felt uneasy being around him. "Sehun.. why did you say what you did that day.." she asked him. "Because.. even if I do love you, I'm still scared you'll leave me." he said as he grabbed her hand in his. "I wouldn't ever.. leave you.. But you hurt me saying that, Sehun. I want to be with you, forever. We may not have been together for long, but I feel like we're going to be together." she said as crystal tears went down her cheek. "Baby, don't cry.. I was scared of losing you. There are threats being thrown at you, and I'm scared I can't save you when I'm not by your side." he said as he kissed her lips. "You forgot I have my shield.. but nevermind.. I'm still working on becoming stronger.." seoyoen said as she embraced Sehun. She could feel him tense a little bit. "We'll help you get stronger then." he said. "We?" She asked him. "Kris and I. We are the strongest, if you didn't remember." He said, reassuring her. She nodded in response.

"By the way, Sehun.." she started off. "Hm?" he turned his attention towards seoyoen.
"Happy Birthday." she said as she handed him a box. His eyes widened as he opened the box. The box had an airplane ticket to go to Paris. seoyoen remembered Sehun mentioning that he always wanted to go there. "Mwo? Paris?! Oh my god, seoyoen. Thank you so much? Aren't you gonna come with me?" he asked. "Mhm, I have mine in my jewelry box back at the house." she said. "Really.. thank you. When do we leave?" Sehun asked her. "Now." she said as she grabbed his hand and walked to the car. "I already have everything packed. Including our phones, which are up front. I'll be driving. Snacks are in the back seat, the luggage is in the back." She said as she got into the car. "Whoa.. you're such a great girlfriend." he said as he kissed her cheek.
She blushed, "Thanks, you're not so bad yourself. Of course.. the boyfriend part.." She chuckled out. "Mm, I know." he said. seoyoen rolled her eyes playfully.

[Time skip: 30 minutes Later]

[seoyoen's POV]

I got out of the car and walked into the airport with Sehun. We gave security everything so they could check it. We went through and handed the lady our tickets. (IM SORRY IDK HOW AN AIRPORT WORKS SO) We walked to our plane.. However, Sehun was recieving the most 'precious' stares from girls.

I looked at him as we walked towards the plane. "Sehun, why are girls staring at you like that?" I asked him. "Didn't you know I was a male model?" he said. My eyes widened, "Mwo!?" I said. "Yea.. Kinda surprised you never found out. I'm too hot anyway. So it really doesn't matter." He smirked at me. "Not." I said quickly as we finally got into the plane and sat down. "Better get comfy, we'll be on this plane for 10 and 1/2 hours." I said as I buckled up. I intertwined my hands in his and I closed my eyes, resting my head on his shoulder. I felt his lips touch my forehead, and I smiled. "I'll always be by your side.. forever." I heard him mumble as I drifted off to sleep.. my heart beating neverendlessly for the person my heart belonged to.