school

Hay guys I am realy thankful that you like my book so I really hope you like this one. (btw:I really like it if you comment because I would love to read- ok hear is the story.)

(Justin p.o.v)

This day just gets better and better my head hurts and I have school to day ! (At school ) I am having the worst day ever. First, I got picked on by the jocks secend,I embarrassed my self in front of all the cheerleaders I am just having a bad day . (Math class) I stink at math so as I was looking out the window and I saw a beautiful girl she was wearing all black she looked so beautiful then she and I got detention for not paying atenshion .(Detention) I was siting down and she sat next to me she enterdused her self her name is emma. She was thinking about showing me around school.

(Emma p.o.v)

Yesterday I saw this cute guy unloading his car in to his house and he hit his head on his house door it is his house because his parents died to day and he smells tasty and I am having a party to day so I am going to invite him to my Birthday party .

(Justin's p.o.v)

She showed me around school and she turned to me and asked if I wanted to go to her birthday party. Of course I said yes so she told me if it was ok if she could have the birthday party at my house and she said she would help unpack my stuff before the party and help clean up after the party so, of course I said yes and she got all excited and kissed me on the check and ran off calling someone on her phone jumping up and down. (The night of the party) ......

HA!!!!! Cliffhager if you want to find out what happens at the party in the next chapter.