Keep Reading

You have all rights to judge me hate me and even more then that... But I have many more other things to care about then what you think and feel.

I come across many people in my life who try to enter my life by trying to be my well wisher, a true friend, helper, punching bag... Etc etc the usual crap I don't care about. I call these people Unwanted Intruders
Those only include the male gender.
Thanks to recent intruder, I got this idea.
What I do with this intruders is try being as polite as I can, if they are sensible enough to sense that they are not wanted or sense that they are going to loose their self-respect so that ends the chapter... I call these people smart and wish them Success.
But there are also these over smart people who think that they are going to change me or I do what I do because some idiot broke my heart, bad break up, bad experiences or if talk about what I recently heard than I hate the world, and if I change myself I will have flowers growing around me (I guess in his dreams I was a Cinderella waiting for my Prince charming - too bad for him I already have my Prince charming)
What I do with these over smart intruders is i put a atom bomb in their stomach and throw them away...
Watching them blast into disappearance from trying to enter my life...

Why do I do this?
My life My wish, I don't owe you an explanation.
But I do need to clear some special thoughts I have mostly heard.
I don't have a sad or sob story behind this... Neither is any one lucky enough to break my heart... So keep this crap to yourself.

Well let's just say
If I sent you this means You're one of these unwanted intruders. This is a very very polite way to explain it to you that
BACK OFF.

Why I m troubling myself with all this? Simple. I don't like wasting my time doing this with each and every intruder. I do meet a lot. If yet they(you) don't understand I will have to give you a SPECIAL Treatment.

And yeah I don't like to shoot... Its like cutting a tree a leaving its trunk to grow again... Me jadh se ukhaad pekhti hu... I root them off and throw them far far away. I hope you get my message, for your sake.

Don't try to understand me... U wont, all you will end up is waste your precious time and with a misunderstanding...
I do know what I m doing.

You can ask whatever you want, if I feel like answering I will...

Fyi: I have many other works of mine on which I receive votes and comments from people I know and from people I don't, from both genders... But I see them as a commenter when I reply, (I do have different way of responding though) same goes for followers
But if they cross their limits, I deal with them on my own way.
So don't get the wrong meaning.

Just so your wondering... Each and everything i do is on my own will, its my life, I live it my way. And you can't change that no human being can...

BTW: I don't expect votes
But I do except colourful comments...
Go on... I am waiting...

When it comes to me ALWAYS remember this:
If YOU cross your limits I cross mine... Did I mention I draw the limits??
After all this is me "Aisha" you're reading about... In case you forget.

"Aisha"