Chapter 1

There once was a llama named Pip. Pip was a BADARSE BISH BISH BISH who loved to eat the hearts of smol orphans. Pip hated the WWE, but loved JOHN CENAAAA! du da du du. Once Pip ate so many yellow Haribro gummy bears that they had diarrhea for a full year. They love pineapples so much that they killed a man with THIS THUMB!

One day their friend Emi called them asking about a package they got...DEEZ NUTS! HAAAA GOTEEEE. They said WOW and winked while wearing one o' those weird powder wigs. Emi used her dank pink fluffy unicorn powers and ran on rainbows to Pips house. CRITICAL HIT!!!! once she got there they both put on fedoras and grabbed snipers.MLG PRRROOO They got drafted into the skeleton war...They had to memorise the song Spooky Scary Skeletons by the Living Tombstone. "ALL HAIL ELSA!" they shouted. They fought alongside memes, against the pepe overlord. But with Shia Le Bouf on their side, the chosen one with the dankest memes, they slaughtered the enemy!They all chanted WHAT ARRREEE THOSEEE?!?! and BRUHed all the way home.

And Pip recieved a gold medal from dank meme lord Hesus and from Donald Trump. The end

__________
This is what happens when splatter and I do a clolab. There will be a sequel, but only if enough people comment 'MLG PROOO!!!' Let the commenting begin.