THIS IS FOR YOU BAILEY.

One day it was cold. Jonas got to school looking like a confused ringed chicken. The night had been long because Jonas could not fall asleep as he was watching his back for Bailey., who had given him an at large death threat. Some one like Jonas should be frightened as he could bearly lift the paper weight that his "friend" Ro had given him. However some people, *cough* gabby and Teila *cough* suspect further relationship than friends. As Jonas got to school he found it was deserted.

Not a thing moved or made a sound. Now little skinny necked Jo got afraid, who would have done this but Bailey? However Jo's intelligence was not very large, so Jonas naturally assumed that everyone was playing hide and seek with him. So Jonas headed to his locker to meet with some off his best buds named Spencer and TJ. But apron getting there he found his locker door dented with a note.

DEAR JONAS,

WE ARE NOT PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK. REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID ON WATT PAD? WELL I GUESS YOU KNOWMWHAT THAT MEANS.

-Bailey-

Well Jonas being as dumb as he was thought that this was a love letter from Bailey. Smiling he went to his first hour class hoping to see his new girlfriend. At first when he arrived he thought that the teacher must've forgot it was first hour and he sat for 15 minutes blindly when all of the sudden he felt I sharp pain in his head and then blackness. When Jonas awoke his mom was staring back at him.

The first word were out of her mouth briefly saying how stupid he was to have a night mare and walk outside until he fell off a small cliff. Turns out little chicken Jonas was just scared out of his mind and had a dream.

TO BE CONTINUED.....