Chapter 2

Ross is worried for his mate. Trott has been gone for a awfully long time. 3 hours to be exact, Ross Drove around Bristol for those 3 hours but still no sign of Trott. Where did Trott go? Ross Thought. By this time it was getting late and poor worried Ross had no sign of Trott anywhere. He decided to call it a night and went home.

Ross walked in the house and saw Trott cooking in the kitchen. "Mate I'm so glad your okay" Ross said as he put his hand on Trott's shoulder. Trott Spun around and had a black eye and blood dripping down his face from his forehead. He was so pale he looked like Casper the ghost pale. Ross Backed up. "t...Trott?" Ross stuttered. Trott gave Ross the most depressing look he had ever seen on Trott. Ross felt His heart slowing down. Ross Gasped For breath as he felt his lungs tightening. Trott Looked at Ross not helping him but only saying "It's Your Ross Hornby...It's your Fault for me and Smith's Death!" With that Trott Disappeared.

Ross Clung to his chest as he couldn't breath. His life memories running through his head. All to sudden then he seemed.

Ross Woke up from that horrid Dream Panting and sweating badly. He got up and walked to the living room. Trott was sitting on the couch watching a Film. "t..Trott?" Ross said a bit frightened. Trott turned to ross in confusion. "Ross Mate you alright? You look pale.." Trott asked. Ross nodded and went to the kitchen for some water.

"You had a night Terror?" Trott questioned. Ross sighed and got his drink of water then went to the couch "Yeah...But it's nothing to worry about.." Trott nodded. Ross sat down as he did so he looked at Trott. Trott looked like he cried nearly as hard as he did at Smith's Funeral. He looked so tired and unimaginative like his old self use to look like.

"Trott...Are you okay mate?" Ross asked. Trott sighed "yeah...just....miss smith that's all..." Ross frowned and gave Trott a hug holding him tightly in a comforting way. "It will be okay. I promise mate. Everything will be fine.." Trott had a tear go down his eye and nodded 'As you...say so Ross.." Ross rubbed Trott's back soothing Trott down till he stopped crying a bit.

Ross and Trott Visited their Pasted on Friend's Grave 5 times that day. Sitting around laughing watching old videos with the stone Grave. Remembering all the fun they had together as a trio. This was the Frist time Ross and Trott Laughed since Smith's death. They still feel him with them always. But is what they feel actu