2

{Lucas POV}
  OH MY GOD! I'm going to be a father....YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY. Woah where did the yaaaaayy come from. I'm excited but that was weird. As we arrive at the hospital I  hear Riley screaming. "Sir would you like to come in? She is your girlfriend isn't she?" Well yes but no..." Umm no I need to call some family members and go get my brother in law from school. But if anything happens call me here's my phone number. Thank you! Tell Riley I love her. Bye I'll be back!" I say rushing out the door.

•R I L E Y•
   This sucks sooooo bad... UGHHHHHH IT HURTSSSSSSSSS. WHERE IS LUCASSSSSS. And that's all I think before I black out...

[ M•A•Y•A]

   Ok! Done with this amazing painting! Now time to... RINGGGGGG RINGGGGG. " Hello?" " Maya? Is this you? I need you to come to come to the  seen you in 7 years but she is giving birth to the triplets and I'm gonna be a dad and UGHHHHHH" Ok well Lucas is officially insane. " fine I'll be right there ok?...ok" well I guess I'm going to see my best friend...

-Lucas POV-

Ok Auggie is picked up and... RINGGGG RINGGGGG " Hello?" " Yes is this Lucas Friar?" Uh oh..." um yes is everything ok? " well... No Riley passed during the birth. Her and the triplets were taken to emergency care."