Ch - 13

THE PARTY NIGHT

All the arrangements were done and we were getting ready for the party. I wore a black pathani kurta pyjama and Harsh wore a white chicken kurta with his blue faded jean. He was looking more handsome than me,i must admit. We got out to enjoy the party when Aahana came in a pink salwar with violet kameez which had designs of tribal folk dance on it. She was looking like an angel fallen down to earth from sky. when she came near us our eyes met i was staring to her eyes and she to mine. We went deep into each others eyes that we didn't even noticed Ayushi came out. They both were looking at us. suddenly Harsh cleared his throat to give a "stop now" gesture and we were out of our starring competition. I noticed Ayushi wearing a pink saree on which she was looking cute. then i saw Aahana blushing from the corner of my eye watching her i couldn't handle it anymore so i kissed Aahana's cheek i don't know why but i did and she didn't even protested for this but blushed like a red tomato which you can see from along distance too.

***

Party started after half an hour. We four settle down on a chair like chief guests. First a speech took place and then we all took a pledge which was followed by a traditional folk dance of dwarfs and then a "dandia and garba" competition took place. Actually it was a new year in concerliave. Then dwarfs demanded from us to dance on any song they like firstly i hesitated but i agreed first we held a dance battle between four but then everyone joined us to dance and when finally the dance was over we grabbed everyone's attention to us and announced that tomorrow we will go in search of water in concerliave which them more happy then we all were too tired that we to our rooms and slept there like we haven't slept for months.

sweet dreams!

-------------------

how was this guys do u think they'll find it?

plzz tell me and don't forget to comment and give votes to support me.

thnx...!!

luv u all