Chapter 10 - Yesh We Did Just Do That!!

A/N hey guys:-) sorry for not updating in a while, i've just.... Actually, there's no excuse, tbh. And 1k reads?!!?!??? You guys....I'm literally the happiest person right now:-)

Brandon POV

Any one else want to cheer? Seriously though.... Nikki and I are officially together, and that was definitely something to celebrate:)

"Uh, dare." Nikki answered.

"Okay," Marcus smiled. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven!"

Nikki and both blushed. "Alright," I said.

.

.

Nikki POV

We went and sat in Willow's walk-in closet.

For the first few minutes, we sat there awkwardly: Smiling, staring, blushing, and i got major RCS (RoLlEr CoAsTeR sYnDrOmE.)

"Um..." I cleared my throat.

Brandon scooted over to me and blushed. "So where would u like to go on our first date, m'lady?"

"Well, sir Brandon, a movie is a good first date, don't ya think?"

"Sounds great, Madame Maxwell."
.
.
.
.
Zoey POV

"So is anyone actually counting the time?" I turned to the group.

"Um, I think now's about good," Willow answered, grinning.

We opened the closet door to see my best friend making out with that other person. I mean.... With Brandon. My Bad.

"Oh, you guys...!" Chloe shouted. "YAYYY!!"

Brandon and Nikki hopped out of the closet and grinned. They seemed a lot less awkward with each other after my brilliant dare.

No, that wasn't your-- YES IT WAS MY DARE SHUT UP.

Sorry, just got excited in my imagination for a sec:-)

A/N Hope you all enjoyed, I'm going back to normal with the updating and stuff, so expect another chappie once this gets 10 votes

I have a question... Should I make a spin off of this when they all go to either a summer camp together or on a vacation which I'll let yall pick, or continue with this? Peace out :-) ✌

EDIT: I will finish off this story before beginning any of the spinoffs, which is about five more chapters.