three

lauren sat on her couch in her pjs with a tub of vanilla ice cream, watching episode after episode of pretty little liars. she hadn't a day like this since she started to become famous. she had been ignoring ally's calls left and right.
but somehow the girl she met on the street never left her mind. she never told lauren her name when she asked and that bugged the shit out of her. did she already dislike lauren in the fee seconds of them talking?

later that day, lauren found herself walking around town. she noticed she was in the same spot she knocked over the girl. she looked up and saw this was the cafe she was eating at a couple of days ago, the girl must've came from here when they bumped into each other. lauren walked into the cafe and looked around. she remembered that she had long brown hair that flowed down her back, and deep brown eyes and a smile lauren couldn't forget. she walked around the cafe, looking for her. lauren knew there was a possibility that she wasnt here and that she just grabbed something to eat that day.

soon lauren's shirt was drenched with a liquid. she looked up and saw the girl she bumped into to. normally, lauren would be pissed but there was something about this girl that she couldn't be mad at.

"we've got to stop meeting like this." the girl laughed. "sorry about your shirt by the way. i'm a clutz."

"it's cool." lauren nodded. "so you work here?"

she nodded. "sorta. my mom owns it and i just help out sometimes." she shrugged.

"cool." lauren smiled.

"and according to your instagram post, you were here." the still stranger smirked.

"oh yeah," she laughed. "kinda a stupid thing to do. share my location like that." she nervously chuckled. why was she nervous?

brown eyes shrugged again. "you brought in some business, so no biggie."

"so what's your name?" lauren blurted out. she was itching to find out.

"i told you not to worry about t."

"but why?" lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"it's not gonna matter to you later anyways." the girl said, slightly pushing lauren out the way to go clean up a nearby table.

lauren followed her. "what's that supposed to mean?"

the stranger balanced her tray on her hip and met lauren in her eyes, trying her best not to get lost in them. "look lauren, i'm pretty sure you're a really nice person but you're famous, you'll soon be knee deep in grammys and lots of other things to even remember me."

"but-"

stranger lifted her hand up to silence lauren. "don't even try to argue, you know it's true."

"ca-" an older woman called from the behind the other girl. she slowed down when she saw lauren. "i need your help in the kitchen..." she told her.

ca? that's all i get? lauren inwardly groaned.

brown eyes looked back at her mom and nodded. "i gotta go." she told lauren.

"wait! before you go... can i get your number?"

she bit the inside of her cheek and stared at lauren who was chewing on her bottom lip. she kept debating. she sighed and pulled out her paper and pen, quickly scribbling her number on it. she tore it off and gave it to lauren.