Once in a fairytale

There was a girl who used to believe in happy ending and fairytales. She waited her prince for sixteen years and when he came, there's nothing she could wish for. Happy, contented, and in love. That was all she felt. Everything was in well until the sunset gone and the dawn rises, the fairytale she was living for became her great horror. Her prince met another princess, a beautiful one that more suits on him. So the prince then leave the girl and go with the princess. She was hurt, deeply that she wanted to end the life of every couples she saw. " What's wrong with me? " the girl cried. " Does my love for you was not enough? " All fault was on her. She taught she's too ugly that made her prince leaved. She asked herself, " Fairytale? Why it needs to be so hurt? " Castles, glass shoes, prince charming? They're all fake, a trickery of mind. The authors of fairytales have a good imagination, making the people believe them when it doesn't really exist. Since then, the girl did not believe it anymore. Every time she walks through the valley, she saw several couples that shared in one blanket, picking up the foods and lying down beneath the small tree. She smiled sadly and thought that there was no forever. She once believed in love. She thinks love is the best feeling of all. But every relationship has an ending, it's either in a way you could make up things together or lost each other. In every relationship, someone's bound to get hurt. Unfortunately, it could be her.

The girl continue to live her life and tried to move-on. She might not believe about the fairytales anymore. But she still believed that only true love waits.

Now, she's on the reality. The " Frog Prince " might have a good ending. Suddenly, she's not lucky to have her prince.