Chapter 1

I was in a deep sleep but woke up when I heard my phone buzzing like crazy on my nightstand. I groan and pick up my phone to see that my best friend has called me over 37 times and has left 56 text messages.

I look at the time and notice that it's 3:10pm. Geez I slept in.

My phone starts beeping again and I see that she's calling me again. I answer.

"What do you want Latifa?" I ask and I hear her scream, "STEFLANNA OH MY GOD I WON US TICKETS TO THE ONE DIRECTION SHOW TONIGHT!" She screams into the speaker. I pull the phone away from my ear and once I hear that she's stopped screaming, I put it back against my ear.

"Latifa you know I don't like One Direction," I say and I hear her gasp, "How could you not like One Direction?! They're so hot and oh my god have you seen Harry Styles?! He is the definition of daddy!" Latifa explains and I nearly barf at how she called him daddy.

"Please don't call the guy daddy and besides I have never even heard of a Harry Styles," I say and she gasps once again, "HOW HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD OF HARRY STYLES?! I HAVE POSTERS OF HIM ALL OVER MY ROOM!" She shouts through the speaker and I roll my eyes.

"Well sorry," I mumble.

"Anyways! Will you please come to the concert with me tonight?" She begs but I immediately say 'no', "W-what! Why not?!" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Because I don't know any of their songs or anything about them and besides I bet they suck," I say and I can picture her rolling her eyes.

"Please Steflanna! PLEEEEEEEAASSSSEEE!" She whines and I groan, "Fine then I will go with you to the stupid concert," I say and she squeals, "YAY! I will pick you up at 5:00pm tonight so start getting ready" She says and hangs up on me.

Ugh! I sometimes hate Latifa!

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself!

My name is Steflanna Shezlanka, I am seventeen years old and from New Jersey. I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Even though there is nothing wrong with my appearance and I did nothing to anybody I get bullied at school. I have basically no other friends beside Latifa. Even though she is semi popular she decides to hang out with me for no apparent reason.

Well. I better do something productive until I have to leave for the concert.

- 5:00PM ON THE DOT -

I was sitting on the couch reading my favourite book 'Fifty Shades of Grey' but got interrupted my a car beeping outside. That must be Latifa.

I grab my purse and walk out the front door, not bothering to tell my parents I'm leaving or even lock the door because that's not important.

For my outfit I decided to wear a black singlet, a ripped up pair of black skinny jeans and my red flannel top with my black doc martens.

For makeup I decided to go for a natural look. I decided to wear foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner, concealer, mascara and my red lipstick. I told you I was going for a natural look!

I run over to Latifa's car and get inside, "You ready for the best night of our lives?" She asks and I just nod my head. She starts the engine and drives off.

- AT THE CONCERT -

Once we finally get to our seats, Latifa starts squealing, "OMG WE'RE SO CLOSE TO THE STAGE!" Latifa says and I roll my eyes. I must admit, we're pretty close to the stage.

If you are wondering where we're sitting, we're sitting on the third level of the arena, row z and seat 35. We're so close I feel like if we reached our hands out we would be able to touch one of the boys on stage.

The lights go down and all the fan girls start screaming like crazy. They honestly look like psychopaths. Nothing cute about that.

The five boys all walk out and the girls go even more crazy. They start singing a song that's called 'What Makes You Beautiful' and I cringe at how bad it is.

They all start dancing down the catwalk like idiots while they continue their crap song.

Suddenly the curly headed one stops right at the end of the catwalk and stares right into my eyes. Thats Harry Styles! THE Harry Styles is looking at me. He is definitely not staring at the other girls I mean I can tell that he is staring at me because I am so close to the stage.

Even though I didn't know his name this morning and I have never met him before, I feel like we're in love.  

The song ends and he sends a wink my way before turning back around and dancing on stage like a little fairy princess.

What the heck just happened?!

- END OF CONCERT -

"That was so amazing oh my god thanks Steflanna for comin-" She's stops talking when a big man puts his hand on my shoulder which makes me scream in fear.

"Shut up peasant!" He says and I shut my mouth. This is just like school.

"Sorry to bother miss, but Mr. Styles would like to see you backstage in the dressing rooms," The security guard explains and I give him a confused look.

Why would he want to see me?

I look behind me and see that Latifa's jaw is basically touching the ground and her eyes have nearly popped out of her head.

"GO!" Latifa says pushing me into the security guard. The guard grabs my wrist and takes me to the dressing rooms leaving Latifa behind.

What the heck is happening?!

[a/n] hope you enjoyed ;) don't forget to vote and comment on the story, much appreciated x

- kaira (smackinharrysbum)