Best Night Ever

Seohyun has been smiling non-stop since she landed on Paris. She shivers at the slightly cold wind in this december afternoon. She admits that she's seen the beauty of the place a few times when they had their world tours but going here for her own personal reasons, and using her hard-earned money gives this comforting and successful feeling to her. It's four in the afternoon when Seohyun landed. She's in her hotel room unpacking her bags for her one-week vacation. By the time she finished taking a shower, getting dressed and unpacking, it was already six at night. She realizes that she hasn't eaten since her ride in the plane and decided to eat in local restaurant. She sits right beside the window, appreciating the beauty of Paris.

"How may I help you?" the waitress asks. Seohyun stared at the woman before she realizes that it wasn't a waitress.

"Yoona unnie!" she yells which gained the glances of the people in the restaurant. She apologizes and lets Yoona sit in front of her.

"So, you decided to go here after all. It's good to know my efforts weren't gone to waste." Yoona had been persuading Seohyun to visit her restaurant in Paris. Seohyun had no idea she had just entered her's. After they had disbanded, every member had an idea in their minds on what they will pursue next. Yoona built her own restaurant in Paris. Seohyun smiles at her unnie appreciating how successful her unnie has been. It's not like they weren't successful before but it's accomplishments like this makes a person perceive things in a whole different way. It makes Seohyun think that there's a lot of other ways to live your life. Life isn't as consistent and doesn't need to be consistent if you've wanted to live your life to the fullest. She enters the restaurant and mebtally thanked them for the warmth it's giving.

"I heard you're expanding unnie. Congratulations!" Seohyun cheers for her unnie and Yoona smiles.

"Thanks. When did you come here?" Yoona asks as she looks at the staff who is ready to take Seohyun's order.

"just this afternoon. I got hungry from the flight so I came here. I had no idea this was yours unnie" She honestly states. Yoona just laughs it off and turns her gaze at her staff.

"Give her spaghetti and the sweet potato latte please" Yoona orders for the maknae and Seohyun gave a little chuckle of embarrassment at how her unnie could see through her empty stomach.

"You really know me unnie" Seohyun says. Yoona just laughs.

"You should have told me you were coming. I should have taken the day off" Yoona pouts. She missed those times where the members all get tired of seeing Seohyun eat her sweet potatoes everyday that they don't even want to ask her to share some.

"oh sorry unnie. It was kind of in a whim that I decided to go here. Yesterday I just felt like going here so I booked a flight" Seohyun couldn't book the flight in the first class though so it was difficult for her to go inside the plane unnoticed. Although, she was thankful that some people could still recognize her.

"Hmm. So after this are you going to take a look around Paris?" Yoona asks and she sees some commotion in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I really missed this place for some reason" Seohyun smiles by herself. Yoona saw the loneliness in her eyes and felt bad for her.

"Do you want me to go with you? It's nice to have some company sometimes" Yoona says however she can't keep her eyes away from what is going on in the kitchen.

"It's fine unnie. It looks like you're busy today. Go take care of that before the commotion worsens" Seohyun stands up, pulls her unnie up and pushes her towards the kitchen. Yoona looked apologetic and went to see what was going on. Soon after, the waitress comes back with Seohyun's food.