Ch.21 The Fight

The first few weeks since Levi arrived at Stohess for scholarship, he was having a little hard time to adapt. Also, being in a different country with eight hours different time zone was something that Eren and Levi need to get used to.

Two months was all it took to finally get a hang on their relationship. It was hard, but slowly, they were getting a grip at their long distance relationship thingy.

And now, Levi was staring at the time on his laptop screen while his fingers wiggling above the keyboard, doing nothing.

It was a lazy Sunday evening for Levi as he stayed inside his dorm room that he shared with a tall, blond guy named Farlan. And since morning, Levi did nothing but video called with Eren who was far, far away at Trost. Having a video call with each other all day long every weekend was now become their routine.

That was until Eren excused himself to take a quick morning shower because Levi told him so while they were video chatting earlier.

Tired of waiting, Levi turned around to grab a plush toy on his bed and stroked it lazily. The plush toy was a second year anniversary gift that he received from Eren, sent by a shipping mail. Unlike last year where Levi didn't gave Eren any special gift, this year Levi got something for Eren as a gift.

He remembered how embarrassed he felt when he sent his anniversary gift through an email. Yes, email. Because Levi's gift was something much different from Eren, he gave Eren a 15 minutes video of himself.

Levi was groaning as he hit the plush toy repeatedly and shook his head wildly remembering the video. That's when he heard a soft laugh on the other side of the screen where Eren already back on his spot, face looking fresh from the shower.

"Don't abuse the plushie that I gave you. If you don't like it, just give it back to me," Eren pointed at the plush toy, smirking.

"I'm not abusing the plushie! I love this thing, it's just so soft and somehow kinda squishy," Levi squeezed the plush toy playfully while looking at Eren on the screen with playful smirk.

After that, Levi wiggled his right hand in front of the camera so that Eren could see the bracelet on his wrist, "I love this bracelet too. And everything from you, I love them! And of course, I love you!" He said with somehow, manly tone.

"Aw, Levi!"

"But this plushie is special, because it's always helping me to sleep whenever I missed you at night."

Eren smiled mischievously at his camera, "Ah... The video that you gave me also helping me to sleep whenever I missed you at night, you know?" He licked his lips tentatively.

"Shut up!" Levi stared at him with wide eyes and face reddened from embarrassment.

"Aw, why? Is your roommate there?"

"Farlan? No, he went out with Isabel. He knows best to not disturb me on weekends," Levi smiled smugly at himself.

"Because on weekends we're having a long, long video call?"

"Mhm. And it's kinda pissing me off when we can't have our regular weekend video chat because of something like, assignments."

Eren gulped, "Um, speaking of assignments..."

"Yeah?"

"Uh, do you remember when I said I'm going to fly to Stohess on a long weekend this upcoming month?"

Levi paused for a moment. Somehow, he felt Eren was about to tell him something not good, as seen from Eren's expression. Levi took a deep breath and looked at the screen with a frown, "Yes, I do. Why?" He asked, trying to sound calm but the quiver on his voice didn't go unnoticed.