Hickeys

"Yah, Soojin-ah." Seunghyun called out as he circles his arm around my waist. I was sitting in his lap with my back facing him.Today is just another weekend date in Seunghyun's place. I visited his place almost everyday that it feels like my own home. Except its more peaceful here since Seunghyun’s parents are never home before 8 and his older sister rarely come out from her room. It seems that she’s trying to give Seunghyun and me privacy, or maybe she just doesn’t want me to see her with no make up on.

"Yes, oppa?" I answered, my attention on the TV in front of us. I can tell Seunghyun is annoyed that I keep on spazzing about the hot main character in the drama we’re watching.

I only did that to make him jealous though. He always tries to get my attention like a cute kid afterwards.

"Have you..." Seunghyun nervously muttered. I raised my eyebrow and waited for Seunghyun to finish his words.

"Have you ever watched porn?" He continued, hiding his face behind my head.

"Wh-what?" I almost choke on my own saliva. I wasn’t expecting him to ask this kind of stuff out of the blue.

"You know… Maybe we could try out some things I saw yesterday..." Seunghyun whisper, turning me to straddle him.

I didn’t know what to answer. Of course I watched porn before and I’m sure everyone in my class has watch it to. I didn’t answer him and I think it leads Seunghyun to assume that I never watch porn before.

His expression shows no sign of surprises. I didn't blame him. The farthest thing we've done in the 2 years relationship is just French kissing. He did manage to slip his hand inside my shirt a couple times. But I always slap his hand away every time it tries to reach inside my pants.

“Ah~ my little innocent Soojin.” Seunghyun chuckled as he pat my head. “Should oppa explain what porn is?” He teased, earning a pinch in the cheek from me.

“Hey, I watch porn before, I’m not that conservative.” I pout with my arms folded in a cute way. I’m sick of Seunghyun thinking that I don’t know anything about sex. I’ve given Seunghyun an innocent image since back then cause I know he likes innocent girls. But I’m sick of pretending that I didn’t know what cumming or blowjobs are.

“Pfft…Does my baby even know what hickeys are?” Seunghyun continue his tease and I wish I could just drag him to his room and show him how much I know. I’m a virgin but well… Fanfics and porn teaches you a lot.

“Hey… I may look like I don’t know but… I know more than you think.” I smirk as I whisper beside his ear.

I felt Seunghyun freeze and gulp when I nip on his ear. He’s probably shock at what I just did. I didn’t know what came over me that make me did this bold move. I’ve always been shy making the first move.

 I move his shirt’s collar to the side, exposing his neck. I wonder why he always covers his sexy body with layers of clothing. But I’m also happy that no other girl can see it except for me.

I bend my head down to lick and bite softly at the soft skin of his neck. He smells like the Terre D’Hermes perfume I got for him last week.

I suck on his skin gently and finally that sexy moan of his came out. I make sure I leave a mark red enough to last a week for everyone in school to see. I’m pretty sure all his blood has rush down south cause I can feel it poking on my butt. His moans and groans urge me to make more hickeys, so I did.

“Good luck covering it, babe.” I innocently smile, giving Seunghyun, whose eyes is closed, a peck in the cheek.

“How can you do that? It feels good…” Seunghyun praised, caressing my cheek with a silly grin plastered on his face. But his expression suddenly changed. He stares at me with both of his hand holding my cheeks. “You never do that to anyone before, right?”