The Little Boy (Mike)

Flashback (still Vincent's Pov)
Five kids were at the stage watching the gang preform I knew exactly wheat to do. I got a animatronic suit that was golden and lured them back...right where I wanted them,they stood wondering what was going on and at the right moment I took out my knife and ran towards them killing each and every child and stuffing them into suits.I then saved the last child in the corner. He was crying...a lot,I gave the kid a cupcake plushie and he fell asleep. Bingo!! I said in my mind as the Marionette crawled out of the darkness and stared at the five children blankly. Make them alive!! I demanded and right at the instinct I ran back stage and replaced the robots with the chi...real animatronics.I returned to the back room the small child still sound asleep. I took out my knife and stuffed him into a suit before he could open his eyes I cut them out and stuffed him in the golden Freddy suit my work he was done for now. (Recently)I watched a young kid stare at the fox like it was his everything.He was about to cross over the yellow line that had 'do not cross' written on it.Foxy had started singing a song when the boy came up to and started asking random questions about foxy. Hey kid? If you go over that line and say 'Your My Hero' you can be part of foxys crew...he asked REALLY and I nodded. He ran up to the fox crossed the line and blood went everywhere.Foxy had a giant piece of skin in his mouth from Michael's lobe and had already passed out from blood loss. I smirked as the kid lay there in a pool of his own blood.I then walked away before anyone noticed I left.
End of flashback