All it takes is...

There once lived a girl named Sarah. She lived as a poor orphan. Her parents died whe she was 2 years old. All she could remember the day her father died. He told her, to have eternal happines, all it takes is... Before he could finish, he passed away. For many years she searched for the answer. One day, one of her friends invited her to go to Church. She didn't know what a Church was. Anyway, it was a worth of try! On her first day of Church, she wore a beautiful dress. She carefully listened to the priest as he said the Holy Gospel. It sounded very interesting. On that very day she started to go to Church everyday. After 2 years, she started to volunteer to help the poor and joined a number of organizatins. When she reached the age of 30, she became a nun. She helped alot of people both rich and especially the poor. Everyday she would go to the orphanage and fed them and in the afternoon, she would go to the place where abandoned people stay and feed and make them feel like they are her family. One day when she was at the orphanage, she had a severe heart attack! They all rushed her to the hospital. A few days later, she finally got the answer to what her father told her. To have eternal happiness , all it takes is to have faith in God. Then she died. All of them knew that she enjoyed her life of being the instrument of God to help people who can't help themselves. They weren't sad because they knew she was with God for eternity.

The End!