6

RPOV
I don't know how long I have been asleep. But when I woke up I was in a car with this guardian I forgot his name. But I checked Lissa first to see if she was okay. They come first. She sended a message through the bond saying "im okay" I just nodded back. Then I saw the guardian that beat me up. Ughh. He looked in my eyes and his eyes were the same color as mine. He was actually pretty good looking. It was awkward for a moment then I broke the silence.
"What's your name?"
"Guardian Belikov but you can call me Dimitri."
"You fight really good!"
"Thanks I guess?"
"Its a compliment your the very first one who is taking us back to the academy." I said annoyed.
"Oh okay and your name is Rose,right?"
"Yea"
"So your been running away for a while haven't you?" he said with a russion accent and I started to laugh.
"Why are you laughing?" he asked and then I started to blushed. He had this sexy accent and I just love it. I didn't like him that way but I hoped we can become friends. Even though he looks like he doesn't talk to many people.
"Its funny the way you said it was like sarcastic!" I told him. He smiled a little bit then he put his guardian mask on. We finally arrived at the school gates. Damn I'm going back to the placed I hated most. St.Vladimir.

Well there ya go!! Hope y'all like it sorry for not updating. Please comment or vote. The characters and book belong to Richelle Mead. Thanks for reading guys!!❤
Ill update as soon as possibly probably tonight!!!