How it all started...

It was a cold morning in Minnesota, and James was stoned. This wasn't at all shocking as he just got the sack and life was going to shit. James felt an anger he had never before felt in his life, the anger which would be the cause of many deaths and eventually his own. He grabbed his coat, his rifle and left his house behind with his stash carefully hidden in his mattress. His neighbour Rachel waved over but James wasn't having any more of it, he pulled out his rifle and pointed it straight at her head, this would be life changing for James, he didn't care about his life anymore he was planning to use that same rifle on his own head after hers so he shot and the bullet went straight through leaving her corpse on the drive for her husband as a little present for telling the cops about his drug addiction. He put the rifle to his head but just couldn't do it, he didn't have it in him. After continuing down the street he realised he can't leave her body like that. He went back to his house and grabbed his machete and sliced her body into little pieces and hide them all over the neighbourhood in bins mail boxes and drains until the last piece which he took home with him. James always liked to try new things from time to time so he decided it might be a good idea to cook it and have a little nibble, after all what's the worst thing that could happen, another addiction perhaps but this didn't bother him one bit so he continued to cook her flesh.

He wanted more flesh to eat so he went to his local supermarket but this wasn't for the groceries no, this was for a massacre. He shot everyone in site: men, women, children and even the elderly. The swat team shortly arrived and before he knew it he was surrounded with men shouting and flashing lights in his face, it was over. He was taken to death row just a week after he was caught to be given the death sentence. Before James knew it he had to make a last meal request and he asked for flesh but was refused. He instead asked for a bag of potato chips and some Mountain Dew.

This was it, judgement day. He was in the middle of being escorted to the electric chair when all of a sudden a figure at the end of the corridor came walking towards them with what seemed to be bright yellow eyes. It started to sprint, the guards dropped James handcuffed and vulnerable to the creature with no sign of escape what so ever he was surely doomed to certain death. As the figure came closer it got clearer and clearer, with blood down his face and only half a left arm James tried to communicate with the figure but it was no good, he heard groans, moans and the shrieks of fellow inmates, this isn't how he wanted to die but it was already too late he knew it deep down but he wouldn't face it, that's what will separate him from all the others.