Chapter 1

Hello readers!!! I have a few things to tell you before I get started in the book. This is my first time writing an actual book, so if I have mistakes please let me know in the comments. Hey I can't learn without making mistakes first. So I don't care how harsh you are just let me know and please be honest with me it wont hurt my feelings....... Ok maybe a little but oh well, who cares. :) So please comment, like, and or vote... (although I don't think it will be that good.) Sorry it's so short but I will try to make the next chapter soon.

Thanks again

-Hikaru2021

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I lay awake wondering with silent tears running down my face, "Why? Why did this happen to me. Why did I have to be the one to have parents like this, If only I could fly away forever..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few days before one of my best friend found out that I was being abused. She kept on saying that she would tell someone, but some how I managed to keep her quiet.

"Why won't you let me tell anyone," Sophia said desperately. "You are getting hurt I just can't standby and watch as it happens to you. You need to tell someone."

I shut my locker and said, "Please just don't tell anyone for now, give me a few more days or another 3 weeks before you tell someone. That's what a friend would do right?"

There was a quick silence....... "No that is not what a friend would do," she said sternly, "You really need to tell someone or I will tell for you. Please just let me tell someone and your mother and father will get sent to jail."

I said, "No that won't work, my mom didn't do anything so she wouldn't go to jail and my father would just go to jail for like.... a few years. Plus it's not like anybody cares. Please lets just get off of this topic, please........"

She saw that I was looking sad, she quickly wrapped me in a warm embrace and she said, "Ok don't worry I won't tell anyone for now, but only for now. I'll give you 3 weeks, no wait only 1 week you can't let this keep on happening to you. So for now just go to your classes and meet me at the days end. I will ask my mom if you can come over for a sleepover. Ok?"

"Ok." I said back looking down.

"Good, well then see you later." She started walking down the hallway and just as she was about to turn the corner she flashed me one of the biggest smiles I've ever seen her smile before. It was like it just washed away all of my fears, and worries.

I sighed and thought, "If only I could smile like that, then I would have nothing to worry about. Well time to get to class."

I started walking down the hallway and went into my classroom that's when I saw him, sitting in my desk smiling like there nothing was wrong in his whole entire life.