The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time there lived three little pigs and they lived with their mummy.

One day their mummy told them to find their own houses so they all set off for a new life.

Snouty (the eldest) went up to a man carrying bundles of straw and asked, "exuse me but may I have some straw to build a house?" the man nodded,handed over the straw and Snouty set about building his house.

Snorty (the middle child) saw a man carrying stacks of sticks and asked"sir may I have your sticks to build my house?" but the man shook his head and walked off leaving Snorty to build a house out of flowers.

Pigglet (the youngest) found a man building a house out of bricks and helped him finish the house, when the house was complete, pigglet went to go on his way but tje man stopped him and gave him the house.

Snouty had just finished building his house of straw when a wolf knocked on the door, "little pig, little pig do let me come in?" asked the wolf. "NO" said Snouty rather rudely so the wolf huffed and puffed and blew the house down. So Snouty ran off to his brother.

No sooner that the two pigs had locked the door, they heard a knock. "little pigs, little pigs do let me come in?" asked the wolf. "NO!" shouted the pigs, so the wolf huffed and puffed and blew the house of flowers into a pile of petals. So boths brothers ran in shame to the youngest.

When pigglet heard how rude his brothers were he was very upset and made them go and apoligise.

And they all lived in peace and harmony

The End