Cinderella

Once upon a time there was a pretty girl called ella and when her mum passed away, her dad married a new woman who had two daughters.

They were horrible to ella and made her do all the house work and live in the attic, because she slept by the fire to keep walm, her step-sisters nick named her Cinderella.

One day a the prince invited every girl in the land to a ball so he could find a wife, cinderella spent days making a dress but her wicked step-mother ripped it to pieces so cinderella couldnt go to the ball.

After her step-mother and sisters left, cinderellas fairy god mother appered and made cinderellas ripped dress into a beautiful ball gown, gave her glass slippers, turned mice into horses and a pumpkin into a coach and cinderella did go to the ball.

When the clock struck midnight cinderella ran home but she dropped a glass slipper as she was getting into her coach.

The prince search the entire kingdom for his mystery girl and used the glass slipper to check if it was her.

When he came to cinderellas house, her step-mother locked her in her room but when the kings gaurd found her they let her try the slipper on and it fit!

A few days later ella escaped from the house, married the prince and lived happily ever after.

The End